Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh
Carlton Motel(Baltimore)
Good 3.5/5
El Rich Motel(Rosedale)
View Hotel
All reviewsbedroom suitebasketball courtfront deskfull kitchendish detergentpublic areaskids swimwell maintained and cleanmorning breakfastoutdoor poolhotel breakfastfire pitlarge mallshopping mallan extended staykitchen areastayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My family of five stayed here for one short night while traveling from southern Florida to New York. Needing a room for five, our suite was perfect. One bedroom/bathroom for my wife and I, one bedroom/bathroom for my daughters, and then a pull out couch in the main room for my son. All with TVs. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was quite sufficient. Easy to get too off of Rte I-95. Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank HandsomePete
Leslie A, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

It’s a pleasure to know that your time here at the Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh was truly enjoyable and comfortable for your family. I am glad you found our property convenient to I-95 when traveling from Florida to New York. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Only stayed here for one night, but it was well worth it. Was a bit confusing to find from a GPS perspective. Located off of Route 95 it is close by some good restaurants and shopping. Complimentary breakfast is included. Would have given it 5 stars, but they started taking breakfast items away 15 minutes before it was supposed to end! Staff was friendly and helpful. Would come by and stay again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for bringing your concerns regarding breakfast to my attention. That is something I will address and fix immediately. I was happy to hear you enjoted your stay and our location otherwise and we look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels bring you to the White Marsh area.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I spent the past 3 1/2 months working in our Baltimore office on a special project and spent every week but 2 at the Residence Inn in White Marsh, all I can say is that it is a great place to spend your time away from home at! The staff is incredible, Josh, Leanne on the front desk, the breakfast ladies making sure there is always food available and the great housekeeping staff! Wow this hotel is the best! I definitely recommend staying here especially if you are going to be in an lengthy hotel stay. The rooms are common Residence Inn, which is very nice as they are definitely more spacious than a normal hotel room and give you some options as far as a kitchenette, living room area, etc. I had a couple of room problems and they were fixed each time first thing the next day. Lobby is comfortable, great fire pit on the patio, pool table room, internet connectivity was solid. This is a great hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank pmgeiss
Leslie A, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent extended stay at our property. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us while working on a aspecial project in the Baltimore area. Our employees will be recognized for the great customer service offered. We take a lot of pride in providing the best service and cleanest rooms and strive to offer an experience rather than just a night’s stay! Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

A real nice residence inn. Great staff, very attentive to your needs. Some rooms with fireplaces are a nice touch. Community areas very nice and nightly buffet style meals are good. Not far from mall and easy access to freeway. Fast food in walking distance and many restaurants a short drive away.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Leslie A, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your response and your kind words regarding our attentive staff. White Marsh is a great community and is a great stop for travelers up and down I-95 to stop. We hope we can welcome you back to our location the next time you are in the area. Happy hoildays!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Our entire family had to stay at this hotel for a funeral and the staff was great as was the actual hotel. They had an evening snack area and free breakfast that was pretty good. Cozy fireplace in the lobby sitting area made for a nice relaxing area. The hotel is located directly adjacent to the White Marsh Shopping Plaza with lots of stores and restaurants. I'll certainly come back when visiting the area.

Room Tip: Always request a room away from the elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jmesis
Leslie A, General Manager at Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

We truly appreciate the time you have taken to share some feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. I am glad to hear you had a great stay with us and had a good experience with our team members. Hopefully we can welcome you back under better circumstances during your next visit to the area when you can really relax and enjoy all that White Marsh has to offer. Thanks again for staying with us!