Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort Hagerstown
US$71
US$66
Red Roof
Super 8 Hagerstown/Halfway Area(Hagerstown)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$94
Motel 6 Hagerstown(Hagerstown)
US$67
  • Pool
All reviewszip linelaser tagboo boocamp storerent a golf cartcamping triphalloween weekendnice campgroundcamp groundmini golfjellystone parkgreat place for kidstravel trailerdog parksplash padfire pitluxury cabin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We had been to another Yogi Bear campsite, so I knew what to expect. This time, I brought my daughter & her best friend for 5 days. They had a blast! Lots of activities to keep two 9 year olds occupied. Loved the cabin, had all the immenities but was still peaceful & quiet, so we still had that "camping feel". I have 2 complaints: The shower head was too low & the water pressure was very stinging - I am a petite woman, so I don't know how a taller person could deal with it. I think the shower head has mineral build up & needed to be cleaned. My other complaint is that I wish more adult campers associated with each other. I had difficulty keeping my campfire lit and wished that other campers could have come to my aid. Being a newly widowed Mom, I was a bit out of my element and it was a bit lonely. But I guess being its more geared to families, they tend to stick together. My girls had a great time, so I that is the most important thing. All of the staff were very helpful and would answer any questions that I had & even suggested local stores to go to for essentials that we couldn't get at the Ranger station. And the girls loved that they each had their own set of bunk beds - room to sleep and storage below for their stuff.

Room Tip: If you want to be able to cook without having to keep refilling your cooler with ice, get a cabin with a full refrigerator, it's worth every penny. (Instead of a mini fridge)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JellystoneM, Manager at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

It's great to hear that your "girls weekend" was a success, and that you had a great experience with our staff. Your concerns have been brought to management, and we hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2013

The cabin we rented was very nice inside and clean. I wish we had brought a Swiffer mop though because we tracked a lot of dirt in on the floor. Our cabin was farther from the activity center of the park, but it was also more private- which we liked. This park is a great value. There was always something to do for the kids and most of the activities were included in the price of the cabin. The only down-side was that it was pretty crowded in the pool and most of the activities were basic. For instance, the mini golf was pretty plain, and self service like most of the other activities. The arcade prizes were laughable- my son spent $10 and for a prize he got a real nickel with sticky tape on the back. If you spend money in the arcade, do it for fun not for prizes. The kids favorites were the water slides and the glow stick "Hey" Ride. We really enjoyed the mini golf too- for a basic course there were some good trick shots. Overall, this was an AWESOME place to take the kids. When we checked in they gave us a printed activity schedule. There was so much we could do, we stayed busy all weekend and at night everything got quiet so we could relax in the cabin or outside around the fire pit.

Room Tip: Cabins furthest from activities are much quieter. Some families seemed to really enjoy the community/ party atmosphere and wanted to be closer. It is just personal preference.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review Jellystone Park, Maryland. It's great that your family had a fantastic time camping with us. We hope you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 28 September 2013

We loved camping at Yogi Bear's in Williamsport, MD. It was not crowded and they had so much to do whichever your preference. The staff was excellent and we can't wait to come back. We always love to rent a golf cart, so we can ride around the entire campground and check things out. Some campgrounds don't offer rentals, but Yogi's did and we had a wonderful time.

Room Tip: I'm sorry but we had our own camper.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for writing about your experience staying at Jellystone, Maryland. We are glad that you had such a great experience at our park. We'll see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Wifi is worthless.
First I was a bit unhappy with the activities. They had a candy bar bingo but don't tell you that you have to bring a candy bad and then only one person wins everyone else's candy. Would have been way more fun as I've seen it done elsewhere... Play multiple rounds of bingo with the winner of each round getting one candy bar.

The second activity we went to was also disappointing (our kids left crying). We played are you smarter than the average bear. We tied for second place but only one person won a single toy car as a prize. Note, this was after all the kids had lined up to get a prize.

Then on our second day the pool was shut down for 4 hours in the middle of the afternoon... No idea why but that was prime swimming time lost.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for writing a review about Jellystone, Maryland. The Wifi service depends on where you are located in the park, due to the large size of the campground. If you need an Internet connection, and you cannot receive the Wifi signal, an ethernet connection is always available in the Reservations Office. Also, our pool hours are sometimes dependable on the availability of our lifeguards in school or the weather. We do value our guests' opinions and concerns, and are always looking for ways to improve the park experience.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

This was our first visit to this Yogi Campground and we couldn't have been any more pleased! We had a wonderful time. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The activities available, the pool and slide area and all the visits from Yogi and friends made our stay complete. Looking forward to our next visit!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JellystoneM, Manager at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

It's great to know your family had a fun stay at Jellystone! We'll see you again soon!