I've just returned from a stay at Ashley Manor. First of all, May is such a gorgeous time of year to visit Barnstable and the Ashley Manor. The daffodils and azalea are all in bloom and it's just so beautiful here. I even got a chance to see the resident wild turkey take a stroll through the back yard!
I love all the common area at the Ashley Manor. The wooden floors in the library and living room just shine! They don't miss a beat here - from the fresh flowers to the port offered to guests, Vince and Pat take great care of their guests from the moment you enter.
Breakfast was a work of art. The fresh fruit skewers were so pretty I didn't want to eat them! And the blueberry muffin top was scrumptuous.
I've been here twice and both times I've been so impressed. I'd totally recommend the Ashley Manor for romantic getaways and escapes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Cape Cod’s Historic district, minutes from Historic Barnstable Village and Barnstable Harbor. Ashley Manor offers two acres of park like grounds, tennis court and six beautifully appointed guest rooms, four luxury suites and two traditional rooms. Each suite features a wood-burning fireplace, full private bath and a separate two-person Jacuzzi tub. A full gourmet breakfast is served outdoors in the warm weather on the patio overlook the garden and tennis court. In cooler months, enjoy your breakfast in front of a roaring fire in the formal dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Ashley Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashley Manor Hotel Barnstable
- Ashley Manor Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod