My wife and I spent the first weekend of the new year at the Ashley Manor. We are actually locals who live on Cape Cod and picked Ahsley Manor based on its reputation and after seeing it on a drive down Route 6A. I just want to say that the weekend getaway was everything we could have hoped for. The Inn was perfect and our room (the Queen Charlotte Suite) was fabulous. Vince and Pat were perfect hosts who gave us just the right amount of attention while allowing us to treat the Inn as our home away from home. We are both vegetarians, and Vince created some wonderful three-course breakfasts that catered to our dietary preference. We will definitely recommend the Ashley Manor to our friends and family when they visit us on Cape Cod.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Cape Cod’s Historic district, minutes from Historic Barnstable Village and Barnstable Harbor. Ashley Manor offers two acres of park like grounds, tennis court and six beautifully appointed guest rooms, four luxury suites and two traditional rooms. Each suite features a wood-burning fireplace, full private bath and a separate two-person Jacuzzi tub. A full gourmet breakfast is served outdoors in the warm weather on the patio overlook the garden and tennis court. In cooler months, enjoy your breakfast in front of a roaring fire in the formal dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Ashley Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashley Manor Hotel Barnstable
- Ashley Manor Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod