My wife and I needed a break from the kids, and some time alone to re-charge our batteries. She booked two nights at Ashley Manor in Barnstable, not too far from home, and thank God she did. We arrived a little late, around 6, and Pat was there to greet us and take us to our room - the Queen Charlotte Suite. Huge room, beautiful bed, fireplace, two person Jacuzzi, stand-up glass shower, flat screen, two recliners, and a chilled bottle of champagne waiting for us. The room, and the whole Inn, were meticulously maintained. Pat and Vince recommended the Dolphin restaurant down the street, which was excellent. Vince cooked up breakfast both mornings and it was nothing short of amazing. We chatted with Pat and Vince and they are wonderful people. They arranged massages for the two of us which were fantastic. We could go on and on about what a great experience Pat and Vince provided, but suffice it to say we highly recommend Ashley Manor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Cape Cod’s Historic district, minutes from Historic Barnstable Village and Barnstable Harbor. Ashley Manor offers two acres of park like grounds, tennis court and six beautifully appointed guest rooms, four luxury suites and two traditional rooms. Each suite features a wood-burning fireplace, full private bath and a separate two-person Jacuzzi tub. A full gourmet breakfast is served outdoors in the warm weather on the patio overlook the garden and tennis court. In cooler months, enjoy your breakfast in front of a roaring fire in the formal dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Ashley Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashley Manor Hotel Barnstable
- Ashley Manor Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod