“Good food, great service, the atmosphere you expect at a lobstah shack”

Osterville Fish Too
Ranked #6 of 9 Restaurants in Barnstable
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

I found this place great. The staff was the most accommodating people I have come across in a restaurant. I misordered and they exchanged my dinner for what I wanted. The lobstah was excellent.

Be aware that their idea of lazy lobstah is not what you expect. They serve claws and leg meat in breadcrumbs and spices. It is not a lobstah that is removed from the shell. It is a variation on a lobstah roll.

If you order fish, go with the fries or slaw. The rice is kind of lumpy.

The calamari is very good.

I would give them a higher score but the fryer oil is a bit old.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Wow, this is a super place to go and get quintessential New England seafood.

I love that they offer a huge selection, which you can either eat while there at the picnic tables, or take with you to go.

Another plus, they accept credit cards (upon seeing it was a locally owned little seafood takeout I was afraid they wouldn't take my card)!

Don't worry about bathrooms, there are 2 available inside.

Also, you can bring your own beer and wine to enjoy with your meal!! A+

1  Thank Cambridge_Crab85
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Osterville Fish Market Too is an outdoor dining location with a take-out window. There are lots of picnic tables available to dine on. It was pretty crowded while we were there so we ate at the tables around back in a covered area. My husband and I both got the Lobster Roll. It was DELICIOUS! It was filled with huge chunks of lobster. You could see lots of claw meat (my favorite part of the lobster-tender and delicious). There was not a lot of mayonnaise. It had some celery and was placed atop lettuce. The roll itself tasted fresh and was delicious. The bread was somewhat crusty on the outside and soft and tender on the inside. It also came with crispy shoestring fries. There were lots of choices on the menu. As the waitresses brought out serving platters to other tables we noticed all of the food looked and smelled delicious. If I lived closer I would definitely be returning for more lobster rolls and to try some other items on the menu, but we were on vacation to Cape Cod. We really enjoyed this type of dining environment and experience.

Reviewed 22 September 2012

Okay, I know it....I should not be eating fried food but I was on vacation near the ocean and the weather was warm. Had scrumptuous fried scallops while others enjoyed fried clams, fish and chips and fried seafood platter. No one was disappointed, the meal was yummy. We did take out since we were staying around the corner but there is a comfortable deck overlooking the sea where others seemed to be enjoying themselves. Plus if you are lucky, you can witness a spectacular sunset.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

If you are looking for great seafood go to Osterville Fish Too! Great food and prices. I have had lobster roll, clams, and scallops. Excellent batter in fried items and the onion rings are the best I've had any where! Very casual outdoor seating at picnic tables. There is also a seafood market where you can take home lobsters etc.