Lamb and Lion Inn
Best Western Cape Cod Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$122
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$135
Holiday Inn Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$133
US$112
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$155
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$172
Doubletree.com
US$77
US$73
Travelocity
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$89
All reviewslambhot tubhomemade yogurtthe barncape codb bhappy placesalt water pooloutdoor fireplacedirect access to the poolevery morningother gueststhe hospitality businessbarnstable villagebed and breakfastperfect place to relaxhot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2011

We just got back from a wonderful long weekend on Cape Cod, a highlight of our trip was the time spent at Lamb and Lion Inn. Truly a relaxing, comfortable stay. Great rooms, beautiful grounds, good breakfast included. The hosts Tom & Ali are friendly, knowledgeable and obviously well suited for their chosen profession. A very important feature for us was the fact that they are small dog friendly, even Bella enjoyed her mini vacation.Plus the host will give you all pet friendly parks,beaches, even restaraunts. We will be back again and hope to spend a week next summer. Thanks again to our hosts we have literally traveled all over the world and your hospitality tops.

Room Tip: Great rooms, comfortable beds.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2011

My wife and I and our two shitzus stayed here in June 2011. It is the most pet friendly B&B ever. Tom and Ali are wonderful hosts and the place is well maintained and in a very good location. They have four dogs of their own who are very entertaining and it is an excellent facility if you are traveleing with a pet. If every back in Cape Cod, we will certainly return to the Lamb and Lion Inn.

Reviewed 5 July 2011

We stayed here at the end of a 2 week New England road trip and were in the suite by the pool - highly recommended. Very quiet and relaxing, spacious and impeccably clean.

Breakfast was delicious, wholesome and satisfying, with something slightly different everyday.

The Inn itself is quietly tucked away on the Cape yet everything in the region is easily accessible. Let Tom fill you in on best driving options (making every driving experience a delight, and quicker, even though you manage to avoid the freeway) along with sightseeing tips (he managed to guide us to an incredible location known only to the locals where we pretty much had the entire beach to ourselves)

Although the Inn was perfect in every way, it is the owners Tom and Allie who make the place special. Always at hand but never stifling.

We felt welcome from beginning to end, and it was always a pleasure chatting with them. It felt more like hanging out with friends at a pool than at their Inn.

We've stayed in top class establishments throughout the world and have never had the pleasure of dealing with such pleasantly personable yet professional individuals.

Stay here when on Cape Cod

Reviewed 25 June 2011

Having been to Cape Cod many times before, this was my first stay mid-Cape and I could not have picked a better Inn than The Lamb and Lion. Hosts Tom and Ali, and their four-footed hosts G. Willikers, Prezza, and Cosmos, have managed to strike the perfect balance between doting on guests and being discreetly "present" without prying. The property is exquisite -- my room felt like home immediately. The room -- as well as the others I saw there -- was huge. All the rooms were not only deftly designed but also immaculate. This Inn has a lovely pool and hot tub, which is unique among Inns I have stayed at, and the breakfast area is charming and bright. Ali's granola, breads, muffins, and other treats start the day off right, and Tom's expert counsel on all things mid-Cape ensured I saw all the sites in a stress-free manner and, importantly, that every meal I had was nothing short of spectacular. I simply could not give this Inn a higher recommendation. Tom and Ali create an exceptional experience at their Inn and wonderful memories that last. I know I will not only recommend The Lamb and Lion to others, but also I will return as often as I can. Well done!

Room Tip: All the rooms are spectacular
Reviewed 1 June 2011

This past Memorial Day weekend I traveled to Cape Cod for the first time with my BFF Nicole. We stayed at the Lamb and Lion Inn and could'nt have been more pleased. It was a very comfortable atmosphere with superior service. Tom and Ali were very helpful especially with Tom's driving tours and Ali's homemade breakfast goodies were delicious. Their recommendations for places to eat were perfect!! I would definitely stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends