"Go to your happy place" is an under statement motto of the Lamb and Lion
> Inn recently visited by my husband and I along with my brother and
> sister-in-law earlier this month for a brief stay that still enabled us
> to have a fun time meeting the warm and welcoming proprietors Ali and Tom
> and one of their dogs "G" short for Gee Willikers (a long name for a tiny
> dog less than a 10 inches long) who was quite a little greeting committee
> all in himself, and, of course, Jill, new to the staff, but who made us
> feel right at home!
> The inn was cozy and inviting. Our bright and airy suite 9 opened right
> on to the courtyard complete with solar heated pool, hot tub and
> fireplace! We looked forward to meeting at our patio table each morning (with a welcome visit
> from 'G') to enjoy the lovely continental breakfasts provided by the inn.
> The breakfasts, complete with an array of home made muffins, breads and
> jams as well as fruit, coffee and teas, etc., were provided in the
> common area overlooking the courtyard and were quite enough to get you
> moving into your busy day of sightseeing and shopping as we followed "the
> experts" (Tom and Ali's) route map driving tour along the mid-Cape 6A
> route that they provided us. Our favorite pit-stops included Gray's Beach
> in Yarmouthport; a walking along the boardwalk into Cape Cod Bay, Scargo
> Tower in Dennis and its panoramic views; Sesuit Harbor Café for its one-
> of-a-kind lobster roll; and needless to say the shop-to-you-drop
> shopping experience at the Lemon Tree Shopping Village in Brewster.
> We thank our hosts and send them our sincere gratitude for their gracious
> hospitality. We recommend the Lamb and Lion Inn very highly and look
> forward to going back to do the second half of the driving tour to
> Orleans, the National Seashore, and P-town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13 fireplaces. Solar-heated, salt water pool with outdoor wood-burning fireplace. Wellness studio with massage rooms, yoga studio, Reiki, readings and transformation coaching. BBQ facilities, complimentary self-guided driving tours, suites with kitchens & wood-burning fireplaces, walk to beach. "A classic Cape Cod inn and spa with the spirit of a small luxury hotel" ~ Road & Travel, 2014 "One of the Top 5 inns on Cape Cod" ~ The Travel Channel, 2015. "Best mid-Cape Inn/B&B" 2008-2016, 9 years! ~ Cape Cod Life. One of the Top 12 pet friendly properties in the World" ~ CNN, 2014. One of New England's best destinations" ~ Yankee Magazine, 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lamb and Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamb And Lion Hotel Barnstable
- Lamb And Lion Inn Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod