The service was very friendly and very accomodating. They couldn't have done more for us.. Tom and Alice were gracious hosts.
The room was spacious, spotless and sparkling. We enjoyed the gas fired stove on first stay. On our second stay we enjoyed the fresh air and the fan. (There is a room air conditioner but we didn't need it.) Quality linens, mattress and bedding made us feel like a King and Queen.
The location was quiet and residential, but central to all locations on the Cape. During our stay we visited Sandwich museums, the National Marine Fisheries Aquarium and Oceanographic Institution, Cape Cod Museum of Natural History and much more.
We traveled with our dog Flossy. She was made very welcome. She's excited about going back too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13 fireplaces. Solar-heated, salt water pool with outdoor wood-burning fireplace. Wellness studio with massage rooms, yoga studio, Reiki, readings and transformation coaching. BBQ facilities, complimentary self-guided driving tours, suites with kitchens & wood-burning fireplaces, walk to beach. "A classic Cape Cod inn and spa with the spirit of a small luxury hotel" ~ Road & Travel, 2014 "One of the Top 5 inns on Cape Cod" ~ The Travel Channel, 2015. "Best mid-Cape Inn/B&B" 2008-2016, 9 years! ~ Cape Cod Life. One of the Top 12 pet friendly properties in the World" ~ CNN, 2014. One of New England's best destinations" ~ Yankee Magazine, 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Lamb and Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamb And Lion Hotel Barnstable
- Lamb And Lion Inn Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod