“A must for creamy homemade ice cream lovers”

Smitty's Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Barnstable
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 August 2018

One of if not the best ice cream on the Cape - and I make it a point to try as many as I can! It's small, but has a lot of homemade choices where the smoothness of the cream kind of stretches the ice cream similar to how mozzarella cheese stretches on a pizza. The flavors are rich and the staff, mostly teenagers, are friendly, work well together, and fun! It is reasonably priced and you get a good portion of ice cream. My only disappointment was the lack of fudge sauce on their "famous" sundaes - not enough sauce and the sauce was too thin. Bottom line: this is my go-to place for ice cream and a definite must on the Cape!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 23 July 2018

There was a flavor for everyone at this wonderful ice cream shop. All of us were more than satisfied by this delicious ice cream. Worth the stop.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Very good ice cream and we were all happy with it ages from 10 to 75. thiese words are added to meet the need of the algorithm judging my input

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Great little spot that was open a little later than I expected which made my wife super happy after we were finished with supper to grab a quick little scoop to split on our way back home for the evening. Friendly staff, and delicious ice cream

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Delicious ice cream, great service, and generous portions. There are nice picnic tables and benches to sit with your treats, and it’s on a charming stretch of street. We took a very pleasant stroll afterwards.