Camp Coldbrook Golf and RV Resort
US$75
RodewayInn
US$219
US$186
All reviewsseasonal camperskids activitieswashers and dryerskiddie poolplanned activitiesfishing pondcatch and release pondcamping experiencegreat campgroundthe general managerpar golf coursearthurtavernratesmaine
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My wife and I have stayed at this resort many time when we first started camping 7 years ago. We eventually tried some other resorts and found they had more of the amenities we wanted like cable and internet. For 2014 we decided to give seasonal a try. So last fall we just stopped by to take another look at the resort. I was amazed at how much they've done to make it more of a resort than it was. Arthur the manager was excellent. He showed us around and politely listened to my complaints I had from my previous stays. He assured me that nearly all have been rectified. So we took the leap and signed up for a seasonal at a great site and at a great introductory rate. Before we dropped off the 5th wheel he wanted to do some work to clean it up like cutting back the brush and cutting some tree limbs. When we arrived it was completed as promised. Only time will tell if this will meet my "resort" standards. I hope it will. I only gave it an overall rating of average for now.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank chief253
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We really lucked out when we picked Camp Coldbrook for a 3 day weekend stay. The golf course was small, but perfect for a novice golfer like myself. The pool was huge and clean. One of the coolest things was the little tavern with pool tables and a very good draft beer selection with good prices, too. We never had to leave the campground to have a good time! Pretty park with lots of room to walk around, it was very clean too.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank cbandjr
Reviewed 9 January 2014

My husband had an RV and were checking out diffrent camp grounds. I believe we landed at coldbrrok in August for a week end. My husband was so mad with me because I forgot to take silverware, towels exct. lol. The site was big and clean. The people were friendly. The golf course was amazing. the lounge was fun and the people were so friendly, they did not make you feel like an outsider. We met a lot of great people and had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The camp ground manager Arthur and his staff were so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We loved it so much we became seasonal and traded in the RV for a fifth wheel.
Can not wait to camp this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank lizapizza123
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My wife and I were looking for a new campground to camp nex't year and found Camp Coldbrook on line and decided to go there and check it out.We arrived in the middle of the week so it wasn't too busy.The attendant in the office closed the office to show us around,we found this very helpful and quite unusal,as we have never experienced this at any other campground.The sites were large and well kept up.The 2 pools were clean and there was a large activity room.We decided to book a weekend and we are happy we did.When we arrived the resort manager,Arthur, came out to greet us and led us to our site.Arthur and his staff were all very friendly and helpful.We met a lot of seasonal campers and they were all very friendly.There was a DJ at the lounge that weekend and we enjoyed this very much.We enjoyed the people and the amenities of this campground so much we decided to become seasonal.Arthur showed us several great sites and worked all week to ready the one we chose.We can see how hard they are working to make more improvments and we are looking forward to a nex't year.As far as we're concerned it's the people that make for a nice campground and this campground has an abundance of nice friendly people,it's an added bonus that the campground is clean and the sites are big.We would recommend this campground to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Ellen N
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This is our second year at Camp Coldbrook and I would like to say that this is a FINE FAMILY RESORT. My husband and I are full time RV'ers and have been to many campgrounds. When we arrived this year we were escorted by the staff around the campground to see which sites were available. The sites are large with fireplaces, picnic tables and well maintained. The laundry room has five brand new washers and dryers. The staff are all very helpful and friendly. I would like to say KUDOS to Arthur, Jeff, Pete and especially to George for all their hard work. There are two pools which are always immaculate. There is a cabana bar ( with a DJ and daily drink special ) inside the pool area for those adults that would like a beverage while sitting at the pool and a designated smoking area outside the pool fence.There are signs at the entrance of the campground ( for those that can read ) stating that you need to be a registered guest to go beyond that point and guests with pool passes are not granted access to just wander the campground. (some people just can't read). The security at this campground far exceeds the security that we have seen at any other campground. I do strongly recommend that if you come here with children that you, the PARENTS, need to supervise them as this is not the responsibility of the general manager, activity manager or security to babysit your children if you choose to let the go to the pool or the children play areas unattended. The weekends are full of children's planned activities and there is an arcade for the kids. There are family cookouts throughout the summer.

I strongly recommend Camp Coldbrook !!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family