“Nice Thai Restaurant in Bedford,MA”
Review of Ka-Noon Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Ka-Noon Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bedford, Massachusetts
“Nice Thai Restaurant in Bedford,MA”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I like spicy food, Drunken Noodles and Kanoon chicken fried rice are very good in taste. Prices are reasonable and only thing that i am concerned is the service during friday lunch hours, they are too busy and you got to wait for a long time to get your order on table.

• Visited September 2013

“The food is average”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

The Tom Yum soup was excellent and at a good price of 3.95. I would come back for that.
But the overpriced Pineapple Rice was lacking in flavor and very oily. My wife had the Pot Stickers and Spring Rolls which were good but not great. The prices in general are a bit more than other Thai places we have been to. The service is lacking. I believe it is a Mom and Pop operation hither one of them ever came over and asked how our food was. The inside decor is nice lots of tables most of which on this Friday night at 6:30 were empty! MMMM Red flag.... Perhaps the owners should read these reviews and heed them. I would!
Summing up: This is a good place that could be a great place if they brush up on their people skills and bring the food and pricing into line.

• Visited September 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Saturday Night & Feels like its Going Out of Business”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

With good reason. Its a local restaurant that we keep trying with the hopes they get it together. NOT. Saturday night 8 PM, there are only two other tables, and 1 guy waiting for take out. The fish in the big circular tank at the door have been dying off and the tank is covered in crud. Depressing as you walk in. It takes 20 minutes to get a drink. Seriously. No one checks back with us and I can see why this place is circling the drain. Hard to spend money when the service isn't there to take your order. The food is expensive and just OK - not great - and avoid anything with seafood which always seems stale to us. This is the second Thai restaurant to take over this location. We wish they would figure it out. We love Thai food but this whole experience is just sad. It's our last time.

2 Thank PBD22
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food, service is lacking”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This is a good thai food place in the burbs that I frequent with my office friends and family. The quality of food is better than average. We love the chicken pad thai, soups and the salad tha comes with the lunch. Sometimes however, the chicken tastes and smells stale.

The service varies. Sometimes they are quick and attentive, sometimes you have to remind them to bring you the lunch. Ditto with the check. We have had occasions where we have had to simply walk up to the register to finish paying the bill.

1 Thank JdJita
Lowell, Massachusetts
“New Favorite Thai Place”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Some of the best Pad Thai around, I've found. The last time my friend and I each ordered Pad Thai for take out, we got enough for 3 meals each (so portion size is wonderfully generous!). They are more than willing to accommodate spice requests, as well (we generally like our dishes spicier than the average person). The last time we were here, we branched out from our usual orders, and the food still didn't disappoint!