“Good for Breakfast”

Sparta Restaurant
South Carolina
“Good for Breakfast”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

At breakfast here with business colleagues in Dec 2013. Restaurant was relatively small, but the food was good. Waitress didn't seem very friendly until we said we were associated with the military. Only ate breakfast here so I don't know what lunch or dinner are like.

• Visited December 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Average”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

It's a popular place in town, especially with the local landscape crews. Food is good, prices reasonable but it's old and the cooking area look makes me not want to eat there.

Visited June 2013
Billerica, MA
“Great place - old school which is what I like”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

This is a place where they learn your name, many regulars eat here! They have a full bar, seafood, steak and an american "diner" experience, combined with greek options as well. I had a Rusty Nail for a mixed drink, it was good. Loved he fried scallops and clams, waitress told me they are fresh from Ipswich, tasted good. Staff is very friendly.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Scott M
“Middle of the road”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

The menus not inspiring. I ate there twice, but have no intention of going back. There are better Greek places and better american restaurants. I think that they can't figure out what type of place they want to be.

massacgysetts
“A wonderful family eatery with Greek and American food in a large strip mall”
Reviewed 26 January 2011

My wife and I love Greek food and the Mediterranean appetizer here is excellent. We go there often as we enjoy it so much. The family that run it are friendly which along with great food makes it a fun place to go. The restaurant is clean, nothing fancy but good wholesome homemade food.

• Visited January 2011