“Solid for Lunch”

Cross street: Rts. 4 & 225
boston
“Solid for Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

Looking for a place to meet between MetroWest and North Shore and this had great reviews. The menu was a little overwhelming, but in a good way. The food was great solid lunch fare with a bit of a gourmet twist in each dish. Staff was pleasant. Restaurant was full. Price was reasonable.

• Visited July 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Never disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

I've been to this restaurant already three times this year and it never disappoints. This is not the unhealthy industry food we are used to in American Restaurants, but a chef who can obviously cook well. In other words, it's a somewhat upscaled restaurant, but the prices are reasonable for what you get. The atmosphere is nice, quiet and rather subtle. The waiters are less obnoxious and in your face than elsewhere, but before everything else: You can be bold regarding your menu choice and be rewarded.
In detail: very decent Sauce Bernaise, great potato gratin, delicious carpaccio, very tasty lamb etc. etc. The escargots are not made the standard French way as you can buy them as Wholefoods (not that these would be bad), but in a way that was new to me.
I've been to this place for a romantic dinner, work realted with clients and in a family group and found nothing to complain.

• Visited April 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Dalya for a special night or upgraded standard fare”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

Dalya serves up fantastic meals at reasonable prices in a very cozy tasteful atmosphere. I have had from burger to Lamb to Fancy fish at Dalya's and all were excellent and great values.

I like to leave the kids at home for this one just so we enjoy it more, but the staff does fine with kids if you do bring them, so no worries either way.

I am lucky to have Dalya in the neighborhood!

• Visited December 2012
MA
“I would go back .”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

We found Dalya's as part of Boston restaurant week. Liked that we didn't have to drive into Boston, plenty of parking and more menu choices to choose from. Service was great, food very good. I'd return

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank jltmet56
Concord, Massachusetts
“Waste of money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

My husband and I went out for a special night only to be completely disappointed. My husbands appetizer was not fresh and tasted a bit spoiled. When he told our waitress, she took it away and then came back to tell us that the owner said we were wrong...that the food was fresh. We are not the type of people to make a fuss in a restaurant. The food wasn't right and they should have appologized, even if we were wrong, but instead they blamed their spoiled food on us. The owner should have come to our table but never spoke to us about it. The entres were bland and very over priced. My husband paid for a pre fix menu which included desert, but we decided to leave without desert because the food was not good enough to waste calories on. Instead we went to the ice cream stand in the same parking lot. Needless to say, we will never go back to Dalya's.

• Visited March 2013