“Seriously the Best”

Bedford Farms
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Bedford
Price range: US$0 - US$7
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I crave this ice cream and I live 3000 miles away! I have been going here since I was a kid. I wish I lived on the east coast still- but I make sure I stop here any time I am in the Boston area. Honestly, any business open since the late 1800's speaks for itself.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

Yummy ice cream joint open until 10pm! Been here numerous times... an ice cream store is always a happy place! No complaints about the ice cream or price or portions. Teenagers work this store: most are courteous, a few get an attitude/snippy & short at you (probably tired of scooping) they should take the day off if they don't feel good about being there.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

This local ice cream stand, affiliated with Dalya's restaurant and Bedford Farms, is a local gem. Great favors, super fresh, and great college kids who work there. Huge servings at a hugely popular local institution.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

I have been gong to Bedford Farms for 15 years. They never disappoint. The portions are large I order a childrens small and that is fine with me. There are sooo many ice cream flavors. All of the flavors I have tried have been good. I am a coffee ice cream fan. Usually I get some variant of that flavor. Great place to go after a bike ride. If you are in the area you must stop by.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

We went to Daylas last night for a holiday gathering. The food is very good, but not cheap. It was $38 for the pre fixe menu. That includes appetizer, entree and dessert. Add a drink and tip and it adds up quickly. Service was great. Very attentive. We found it to be very noisy. It was crowded. It was difficult to hear each other. The tables were very close together. We were packed in. In fact the waitress even commented that there was not even enough room to accommodate the long skinny plates some of the entrees were served in. Once the place thinned out, we found it more enjoyable. Nice to go once but like Cafe Escadrille better. More space, not as noisy. Others would like to go back for restaurant week and try some of the other entrees

Been to Bedford Farms? Share your experiences!