“Way too slow”

Cuisines: Japanese
Description: (508) 966-3088
Description: (508) 966-3088
Reviewed 29 December 2011

I was there for lunch the other day and it took them a long time to make two rolls and on top of that, my waitress couldn't understand what I was trying to order! I am not sure if I will go back to the place ever again because the waitress did not even apologize for the long wait I had.

Reviewed 2 December 2011

I was in the area to shop with 4 friends at the Wrentham Outlets before Thanksgiving. I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and the reviews were right. It has great sushi and a lot of other choices. One of the group had tempura which was very good and another didn't want to eat raw fish but we found many rolls on the menu that fit the bill and were delicious. The other three had sushi that was wonderful. The waiter was very helpful and easy to understand and the atmosphere was very nice. Even with drinks and appetizers our bill was very reasonble too. I was sad to see it so empty on a Saturday night because it is a such a undiscovered treasure.

Reviewed 19 November 2011

I love Japanese food, although I am not crazy about sushi and tempura, so I was thrilled to see that this restaurant serves more than that. According to the menu, the fish is flown fresh in from the fish market in Tokyo each day!

This is a lovely restaurant that occupies the former Payless Shoe Store site at the Wal*Mart Plaza, just off of Rte 495. The decor is subdued and classy. The wait staff are mostly (if not all) Japanese. Prices are reasonable. They were able to accommodate my food allergies.

We've been back more than once and will continue to go there. It's such a treat to find a restaurant of this quality outside of a major city.

Reviewed 9 August 2011

This place was really good. We went for lunch on a Saturday and were pleasantly surprised. We tried several appetizers, including the beef tataki and gyoza. We also had a bunch of rolls, all of which were delicious. My favorite was the spicy yellowtail. Service was really good. Decor was oddly modern considering the location. Also, you don't feel crowded. Not sure if it was intentional or maybe they ordered more furniture, but they could easily fit double the amount of tables they currently have in the space.

Definitely better than Maguro House in Franklin, if only for the improved service and classier decor. The sushi quality is about the same.

Reviewed 28 July 2011

Im a bit of a sushi snob. I admit it. Who would have thought that great sushi could be found in a strip mall next to walmart. I certainly didn't. Boy was I wrong!! service food! Amazing service!

Some of my favorites are the tuna tacks and the tuna torch roll. SO GREAT!!! My daughter loves the tempura. Its very light and crispy!! Check it out!!!!