“Great Sundae's”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Bellingham
Description: Soft-serve ice cream & signature shakes top the menu at this classic burger & fries fast-food chain.
Reviewed 21 December 2017

It's a typical DQ. We usually just get the soft ice cream or blizzards . The service has been friendly and always a lot of people there. We go at least twice a month. I would recommend.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 17 May 2015

Went to Dairy Queen for soft serve fix. Very hot day and had to wait however
when I ordered I was given a number which I thought was a great idea.
The soft serve was excellent and hit the spot on a hot day

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 10 September 2014 via mobile

After a very long and emotional day for my family, we wanted to get some ice cream to finish the day. Looking online, we saw that DQ was open until 10 and arrived at 9. A sign was on the door that said "cash only" so we went to the ATM across the street and came back. The door was locked and an employee inside simply shrugged at us. Another group went up to the door and were let inside. When we approached the door after they were let in, we were told that they were friends and that is why they were let in.

Since this was an hour before the posted closing time, I felt that the treatment we received was incredibly rude. After living in Belingham for 16 years and being a a frequent customer here with my 4 children, I will not be returning.