“Uno's in Bellingham - It's always something”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #16 of 69 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Pizza
Bellingham, Massachusetts
“Uno's in Bellingham - It's always something”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

After a couple bad experiences a couple years ago, we recently gave Uno's another try. For some reason, the restaurant never quite seems to get it together. We tried them twice over the past couple weeks and the service was sluggish both times, the deep dish pizza warm but not hot, and the salads were mostly the core of the lettuce head and not the leaf. And while I guess one does not go to Uno's for a burger, my medium burger was gray. It's too bad as they have an interesting menu for a chain restaurant but seem to stumble on execution. The bright side? Their thin crust pizza with multi grain crust is very good, the decor in nice, and they are open late.

• Visited June 2013

Massachusetts
“not a great meal”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

My husband ordered a sandwich that had cheese and bacon on it. When it arrived neither was on it we had to send it back twice. I ordered chicken parm, you can't go wrong, right? It was pounded so thin that it was almost nonexistent. Won't be eating there anytime soon.

Visited April 2013
Holliston, Massachusetts
“Great service, atmosphere and food”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

The food is always good but what is even better is the service. Keep it up guys :) Trivia night is fun too :)

• Visited April 2013
“Re-sole your shoes -- New York strip dry as leather”
Reviewed 6 December 2012 via mobile

My husband and I dined on an "Insider Party" night. I had called ahead to inquire about gluten free options. Upon arrival we were greeted warmly by the hostess. The manager prepared a gluten free pizza just for me because the appetizers being offered weren't gluten free. The waitress was attentive and apologetic after waiting more than a half hour to get our meals. I ordered the New York strip prepared medium rare. It was very dry. Very disappointed. (I did get a replacement but had it packaged to go; wasn't interested in eating.)

Norfolk, Massachusetts
“Unusually Poor”
Reviewed 10 October 2012

We don't usually comment on individual chain restaurants since they are very often homogenous and not much different from place to place. In this case there was a difference. We went to this Uno Restaurant for lunch and both had the Two for One Special. My wife had the Cobb Salad Special with unlimited soup and bread sticks and I had the Turkey Bacon Sandwich also with unlimited soup.

There were four soups offered and we both chose the Tuscan Pesto Minestrone for our first choice. After tasting this soup we also both agreed that it was heavily salted. Because of this, I opted out of another soup and continued with my sandwich. Unfortunately I found my Turkey Bacon Sandwich to have been made with stale french bread. It was a Monday so they must have been using the bread left over from the week before.

My wife chose to brave another soup choice along with her salad and had a small portion of the Broccoli and Cheddar soup. The soup was watery and also inedible. However, she did add that the Cobb Salad was good. All in all it was a horrible luncheon experience.

• Visited October 2012