“Set your expectations and go enjoy”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #17 of 70 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We meet here sometimes as a group of friends and have always had a good time and a good meal. It's good, casual food at reasonable prices. They have a nice, small bar area as well. As long as you go here expecting casual food in a casual, sometimes louder than average spot I think you'll like it.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I have not had a bad experience at Uno's and I have always had great service. There is one outstanding event that Uno's puts on and that is the Kid's New Year's Eve party. I have brought my grandsons (3 & 5 years old) for the last two years and they just LOVE it. Mock champagne, noise makers and balloons falling from the ceiling. This year they had a person making balloon animals, hats, etc. It was a lot of fun and the boys are still talking about their "New Year's Eve Party"

Reviewed 2 June 2013

After a couple bad experiences a couple years ago, we recently gave Uno's another try. For some reason, the restaurant never quite seems to get it together. We tried them twice over the past couple weeks and the service was sluggish both times, the deep dish pizza warm but not hot, and the salads were mostly the core of the lettuce head and not the leaf. And while I guess one does not go to Uno's for a burger, my medium burger was gray. It's too bad as they have an interesting menu for a chain restaurant but seem to stumble on execution. The bright side? Their thin crust pizza with multi grain crust is very good, the decor in nice, and they are open late.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

My husband ordered a sandwich that had cheese and bacon on it. When it arrived neither was on it we had to send it back twice. I ordered chicken parm, you can't go wrong, right? It was pounded so thin that it was almost nonexistent. Won't be eating there anytime soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

The food is always good but what is even better is the service. Keep it up guys :) Trivia night is fun too :)