“The Candles & More Are the Best!”

Kringle Candle Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Kringle Candle unites the best of the traditional and the new, with exciting candle products designed to mesh with virtually any decor. We've worked hand-in-hand with the industry's finest perfumers to select an array of robust, realistic candle fragrances. Our all-white candles not only blend perfectly with all backdrops, they emit the purest, brightest light possible.
Northampton, Massachusetts
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“The Candles & More Are the Best!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

For years I have always been a loyal customer to Yankee Candle as the founder has done so much for communities in Western MA especially Holyoke Community College., Now the candles are all white to match any type of decor that one may have in their home, however their jars are so cute & re usable for items. The original owner of Yankee Candle helped his son start Kringle Candle * I must say it's great to have the quality that Yankee used to have* The scents are great & there are quite a lot to choose from. I have given the Kringle candle as gifts & have always had praise for the candle or candle item related product I purcharsed for them, It's a country setting & superior quality. The customer service are so friendly. They go out of their way to help you. If I get a coupon for Yankee candle in the mail my friends say, "What about Kringle Candle?" They too love the candles. I have not been across the street to their other shops ( but there is a chocolate store, a Christmas store, & I believe 2 places to eat. One is outdoors & the other is a dine in. When you visit Kringle you can spend a few hours there just looking in the shops & than having a lunch or dinner afterward.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Stormy013

South Deerfield, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Gifts! Gifts! Gifts”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Great old fashioned games! Perfect gifts for the Holidays! They brought back a lot of memories, and so much better than everything being electronic! You KNOW the candles are outstanding, and the white colors are so much better. Gives me more opportunity to choose scents and not have a conflict of color. Very happy with my shopping experience!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank KateV639
Naugatuck, Connecticut
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Very nice candles and accessories”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Very nice place with numerous candles of all sizes and shapes. I like that these are mainly white with scents so the candles will throw off more light. The scents are interesting. I do like this place better than the now corporate Yankee Candle.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Dave S
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Smells Yummy and GREAT customer serivce”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

The product is amazing. Having been there before I knew the quality was excellent and I was looking forward to great displays without overcrowding, info on the process and lots of scents to choose from. Lots of Christmas gifts were ought. My purchase was shipped to MS without a hitch.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank vtgirl662
Fort Defiance, Az
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“What a treat!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

It is a real treat to visit this business. The grounds are beautiful, the food at the Farm Table is wonderful and all the shops-candle, chocolate, and country/toy-are extremely attractive. Their sales team is very knowledgeable about the products. The manner in which these are displayed is very attractive and original..and don't forget that the candle glass holders are recyclable as table glasses and such. I have taken all my out of town visitors here and feel lucky that I only live a short distance away!

Visited September 2013