“Fun Place with Great Food”
Review of Hale Street Tavern

Hale Street Tavern
Ranked #9 of 134 Restaurants in Beverly
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Hale Street is one of a group of North Shore of Boston restaurants. All are great and all have slightly different atmosphere, but all are fun. We sat at the bar and enjoyed our beverages while talking with the very friendly bar staff. We both ordered salads (caesar and goat cheese) and had the best mussels I have ever had as our meals. The menu is varied and interesting and I would not hesitate to try anything on it. If you are hungry and want a full meal, go for it, but order the mussels as an appetizer. You won't regret it.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Near to where I work, their seafood risotta is delicious. Yummy mussels, delicious shrimp and scallops. Presentation was very nice, and the wine selection was good. Will definitely come back here again. It's a cozy warm place where it's nice to hang out.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Love it here. This is the place to be in Beverly Farms. It's the perfect place for a nice craft beer and quality/creative sushi. Diverse menu for even the pickiest of eaters. Whether I'm on a date, or out with my girlfriends, I always have the best time.

1  Thank DramaQueen227
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Walking into this restaurant was a trip. You have food of all sorts. Burgers, susi, fish, steaks,fries. You name it they have it. And it is all well done. Our group had Susi,oysters,fish dinners,ribs and all kinds of apps. Even the deserts were good. My grandchildren had a ball and a great kids meal to boot. Our waitress was delightful and the service was great. The martini's we're cold and crisp and the beers were just as good. It gets crowded early so get there before 5 and you should be ok. If not you will have a wait and they do not take reservations. That said it is still a great place for family and friends. Oh, and the bar area was jammed with friends and guests waiting to dine. Just a fun friendly place to go for a good bite to eat.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Great pub like restaurant with delicious wedge salads and sushi among a million other choices, from steaks and burgers to fish tacos. One of my favorites in the area! Friendly and informal.

1  Thank pamolderdesigns