“Clean and Convenient” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beverly Garden Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Beverly
Beverly Garden Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Beverly
Washington, Michigan
“Clean and Convenient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Stayed for one week. Chose Beverly Garden Suites based on reviews read. We Stayed in the 2 bedroom suite since we were in town for a family wedding. You couldn't pick a cleaner place. The beds were very comfortable - I usually don't sleep so well away from home. Convenient to the train line making a trip into Boston super easy. Visiting Salem, going on a Whale watch tour and other site seeing made easy by choosing to stay in Beverly. Bonus was that the wedding reception was only 2 miles away. The Depot Diner has great food - I wish I had discovered it sooner. They are only open for breakfast and lunch. The pub behind had great food also. Stop & Shop, McDonalds, Starbucks and a yogurt place in close walking distance. On staff recommendation we went to a great lobster boil at Woodman's of Essex

Room Tip: My sister didn't think to request a downstairs room for herself. Important to note if you have...
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Quispamsis, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

Our son was taking a 3 day Project Adventure course in Beverly so my husband and I decided to go on vacation with him. Project Adventure was a five minute drive away from Beverly Garden Suites. Great location with two grocery stores and numerous restaurants. The suites were lovely, we'll furnished and decorated. The very best part was the cleanliness of our suite. We have never stayed in a cleaner place and we have travelled quite a bit. Staff were friendly and efficient. Free breakfast was included and delivered to the room the night before. We would come back here to stay for a longer period of time. Loved it!

Room Tip: We chose to stay on the second level so we would not have noise above us.
Willimantic, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

I stayed at Beverly Garden after reading some positive reviews on Yelp! Although the building looks a little older on the outside, the rooms are really clean and up to date. I am a bit germ-a-phobic, and I felt totally comfortable there. The room I stayed in was a suite - living room, full kitchen complete with stove, two beds, and a pull out. For me and my three guests, the room was $129 for the first night (a Thursday) and $149 for the second night (a Friday). This is in comparison to the $200-$300 most hotels in the area are charging. The woman working behind the desk, and her husband who was bustling about the grounds, were both super friendly. They knew a lot about the area, and they made us feel right at home. The location is great - across the street from the rail station to Boston and close to a Starbucks, Stop n' Shop, and the best diner I've ever eaten at - Depot Diner. In addition, it's less than eight minutes to the heart of Salem, which is where I wanted to visit.

Bethel, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

My wife, son and I stayed here one night to visit Salem. This place is reasonably priced for a very nice room and location. Very close to Salem. The room was clean with large refrigerator, oven, microwave and full kitchen. Flat screen TV and large bathroom. My wife stayed here once before with her sister and loved it also. Restaurants and train station are walking distance. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice place to stay for a reasonable price.

Seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

My daughter and I recently stayed here during a visit to Endicott College. The staff was exceptional. Nice and helpful. The room was very clean and nicely equipped. Quiet and well located, we'll definitely stay here again (if my daughter chooses this school!). The staff even lent us a cooler as my daughter had a soccer clinic one very hot day!

Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Try the Depot Diner across the street for breakfast. Staff recommended. They were right!
Bridgewater, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

My parents have lived in the area for 21 years, so I've passed this motel many times but until this week, had no occasion to stay there. We chose it since it was close to the family, and are glad we did. Due to a fire, at least 13 rooms have been redone and ours was no exception. We found a nice, clean, well-maintained, comfortable suite that included a bedroom, bathroom, small living area with couch and table for two, a kitchenette with full-sized fridge, and microwave etc. The soft, green bath towels (not white like every other place), and soft sheets were an added bonus. For being on a busy street, I was surprised how well insulated our room was from traffic noise. It is also very easy to walk to many restaurants etc.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank DLWheeler
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

Okay, maybe after staying in a very 'rustic' cottage in Maine, most any motel room would seem great. But this one truly was Great. The motel is not much to look at outside, the neighborhood not great to look at (but safe), yet the rooms have been totally redone. The suite has a fully equipped kitchen, living/dining area and bedroom with a nice clean bathroom. The beds were fine, but the room cleanliness and sparkle and smell were exceptional. No smoking, no pets, at least in this second floor suite. The staff took our order for breakfast and delivered it the early evening before so we could put it in the refrigerator. And we simply picked up some food at the nearby Stop n' Shop and prepared it in the room for dinner. The room was a little pricey for its location ($150 with tax), but in our case we felt it was worth it. It was comfortable and pleasant, with good cable tv in two rooms and good wi-fi. A real gem we will likely visit again when in the area.

Room Tip: We requested a room on second floor for more quiet, and it was a 'double'. We would have pr...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kent Z
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly
The Wylie Inn and Conference Center at Endicott College
Hawthorne Hotel
#1 of 2 in Salem
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,891 reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore

Been to Beverly Garden Suites? Share your experiences!