“Greek pizza at its best.”
Review of Maria's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Maria's Pizza
Ranked #62 of 133 Restaurants in Beverly
Cuisines: Pizza
Beverly, Massachusetts
“Greek pizza at its best.”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We've moved in Beverly 25 years ago and Maria's was the first pizza place we tried. Barbara and the staff know so many people by name, it makes you feel like it's your personal pizza place. Greek pizza is my favorite and they do it right. The best combination of crispy and greasy...makes you say mmmmmm with every bite. If you like sweet Italian pie, go to Little Italy down the street. Otherwise Maria's is the one.

Beverly, Massachusetts
“Good pizza, friendly people”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

These people have been a staple in down town Beverly for years!! The pizza is what real pizza should be, thin and greasy, but not to greasy, with tons of toppings. Sometimes the wait time is a little longer than expected, but worthe wait!!!

• Visited May 2014
Tuckerton, New Jersey
“best pizza in town”
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Greek style pizza! Need I say more? I grew up with this pizza and 20 years later went back to visit and oh my it's still as good!! I took back 6 pizzas back on a six hour trip home to my kids.
They loved it!

Visited November 2013
Massachusetts
“Hoped for more”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

For our new found go out on Monday kick, we decided to order out and picked Maria's as my wife and I like it there but the kids don't so much, but without the kids... I love the pizza but we decided to go with calzones as that is what my wife loves there. The calzones were ok, I liked mine but my wife did not like hers as much. The were soft, mushy and gooey in the middle and a little hard and crunchy on the outsides. If I remember correctly from the last time we had had them here, and it use to be a lot, it all depended on who was working that night as each employee makes them different. We will not cross this place off our list and will try them again at somepoint, just hope we get something that is mouth watering. On a side note, getting a parking space for pick up can be tricky at this location.

• Visited September 2013
Florida
“Go go go...”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

This is truly a great Pizza establishment. The owner still there, created this place in the early 80's and makes amazing and inexpensive pizza. This is old school east coast pizza, and it is really really good. If you are a "new age" pizza eater, maybe not for you...but if you enjoy the real deal....wow this place hits the spot! Go!

• Visited July 2013