“WONDERFUL”
Review of Cafe Salerno

Cafe Salerno
Ranked #70 of 138 Restaurants in Beverly
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We've been here a few times but most recently they catered our engagement party and the food was a TOTAL hit. Everyone loved everything and we were more than happy!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Love this place, the food is awesome the service awesome and the owners are the best....
lots of regulars go there and they love to give you a hard time that adds to the atmosphere.
love the Chicken Lemon, but anything you order is awesome.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

My wife and I frequent this place about 10 times a year. My wife eats the healthy stuff and I get the best Buffalo Chicken Pizza ever created on this (and perhaps any) planet.

I usually get at least two meals out of it, sometimes 2 meals and a snack. The chicken is plump, moist and the crust is crunchy. The buffalo sauce is just right, no chemical burns, just a nice bite afterward.

I've only had one breakfast there and it was above average. Everything was nice and fresh and served piping hot.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Love Cafe Salerno! Authentic Italian pizza and they serve up a fantastic Sunday breakfast. Very cozy inside and a lively bar with music on Friday nights.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Their lasagna is to die for, and my husband loves their fettucini with shrimp. The staff is friendly, and the owners are like family.