“Perfect Stop for a Yummy Treat”

Captain Dusty's Ice Cream
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Beverly
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have stopped at Captain Dusty's a few times as my daughter was in the college search process. Endicott College is just down the street. The ice cream and related treats are delicious. The last time I had a lemon frosty drink which was just awesome. Since my daughter will be attending Endicott, I am looking forward to many, many more visits and hope to try a variety of flavors!!!!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We happened to get lucky. While searching for our hotel we drove by this ice cream stand, with a long line. I happen to love ice cream and we decided to stop in. All cones were one dollar. You probably won't be as lucky with the price, but if you love ice cream, Captain Dusty's is worth a stop.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

This will be the best ice cream you will ever eat in your entire life. Its that good, you have to go :)

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Fantastic flavors! Both soft serve, frozen yogurt and hard ice cream. Definitely worth a stop after a day at the beach.