“Giant portions and super fresh food!”

Mikey's Famous Roastbeef
Ranked #11 of 57 Restaurants in Billerica
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Salem
“Giant portions and super fresh food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Every time we go to MIkey's in Billerica the food is so fresh. The roast beef is hot and medium rare, with just the right tangy BBQ sauce. The seafood is awesome. The clams are sweet and fresh. The shrimp are tasty and the haddock is the best fried or baked! I can never finish a chicken kabob or steak tip salad on my own. I either have to split with someone or save it for another meal. We love it!

• Visited May 2014

Billerica, Massachusetts
“Untitled”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Don't really go there any more, not that the food is bad, it's basically a glorified sub shop with restaurant prices. I pay as much for a small fish plate there as I would for a sit down at the 99 rest. So it is not a "go to" place for our family

Visited July 2013
“Great Local Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

About 4 years ago, I got a horrible burger from them (it was raw in the middle). It turned me off so bad, that I avoided them for 4 years. Recently, we decided to give them another shot. We were NOT disappointed this time around!

The curly fries are really good. I enjoyed the large roast beef plate. The salad it came with was generic and boring, but it was still good value as it came with a ton of fries. The chicken fingers and the clam plate were also very good.

• Visited May 2014
Barre, Massachusetts
“Average roast beef”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

I have eaten at Mikey's a few times. The have an average sandwich. There is nothing special to make you say its special. The roast beef is very rare.

• Visited October 2013
Burlington, MA
“Surprise Yourself and Others”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

May be smaller than most but larger in taste, portions and hospitality. Owners pride themselves in offering fast, friendly and overly generous portions especially in their dinner plate orders.
Mikeys has to have one of the "best" steak tip dinners around, complete with salad, french fries and onion rings....single order easily serves two people. Their chicken wrap is a speciality and one of their consistent winners is the "Small Seafood Combo"....enough for two meals. And did I mention they serve freshly made onion rings; none of those frozen rings AND some of the tastiest Fried Clams you'll ever eat! Try it once and like many of us you'll go back again and again.

• Visited June 2013