“Good Value”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Billerica
lancashire
“Good Value”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights, room was a good size with a comfortable bed, coffee/tea making facilities and a good sized fridge.

Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel but a little slow, good sized TV in room and bathroom had both tub and shower. A.C. in room was a little noisy and black-out curtains failed to keep morning light out fully so we had a couple of early starts.

Had a meal in the restaurant the 1st night which was only ok, the service was a little slow and the restaurant looks a bit like a staff canteen, this was also used for breakfast.

Free coffee available in the lobby area was a nice touch

Would stay again but would probably not use the restaurant again but drinks in the bar ok

Room Tip: Because of location all rooms appear to be quiet
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CCDH
MTmom11, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us! We will continue to work with our restaurant staff and appreciate your comments! We look forward to your next trip to the area!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed there for 2 nights. Not much time spent on utilizing the facilities within the hotel. Had 2 restaurants which are said to have decent meals & the rooms are clean and well maintained. Everything is in good working order. Will hope to come & stay again someday in the future.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
MTmom11, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us, we look forward to having you again next time you are in town!
Sharon, Massachusetts
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Checking into this hotel I was immediately surprised at the cleanliness and appearance of the lobby area. Located just off Route 3 heading north from Boston and in a small industrial park it was far better than we expected.

The next surprise was the guest room which was immaculate including the bathroom area and surprisingly large. The bed was terrific and we we very pleased.

The staff at the bat and in the restaurant were very pleasant and the food quality and presentation was a-one.

Overall, if you are looking for a good value and pleasant stay I would highly recommend this hotel for both business and personal travel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you very much for staying with us! We look forward to the next time you are in the area!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Checked in for one night this weekend and had pleasant stay. Latisha Tucker, the manager on duty at the front desk is a real asset to the hotel. All the staff at the front desk where truly helpful and interested in my well being during my stay. I took the commuter rail out of Boston to the North Billerica station. Although the station is very close to the hotel I found it very convenient that they were able to pick me up and bring me to the hotel. My room was clean and comfortable and check in was fast and problem free. Over all I was very happy and would stay again with out a second thought.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
New England
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This probably was a really great Wyndham but not cutting it as a Courtyard. We checked in on Saturday around 4pm. Our room wasn't ready and we were made to wait. While waiting I noticed customer after customer coming in after us with the same number of people we had but were getting checked in. I went back up to the desk and asked why. The guy gave me some excuse that I was blocked into a specific room. I didn't ask for a specific room and have no idea why I would of been blocked at all. We were finally checked in. We went up to the room and my other half left with our kids to the mall. About 25 minutes had passed and in comes walking one of the house keepers... no knock. no announcement she just came walking in with towels and looked at me and said "Where do you want these?" dropped them on the bed and left.

Later that night we were trying to sleep and they have a group of french school girls running up and down the halls all night. And about 2 pm I had to open my door and ask the 5 basketball players to get off the floor and go to another area to have their conversation. The hotel had no security to speak of.

And finally the upkeep of the hotel is substandard. There was mold in our bathroom. Cracked tiles wallpaper pealing off the walls. Basically I wasn't impressed. Now I can see why they are 3 or 3 hotels in Billerica.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Hawaiiantraveler66
MTmom11, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
I am terribly sorry that we didn't meet your expectations upon check in as well as through the remainder of your stay. We will look to utilize your comments to better our staff responsiveness and our property. Thank you for taking the time to help us and for staying with us.

Travellers are raving about these Billerica hotels

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This Courtyard is located in the middle of Technology Park; so if you are in the area working with Avaya, RSA or Raytheon this place in conveniently located. The staff was very cordial and professional. The beds were comfortable and the rooms are clean. I did have a fellow business colleague that had some water and mold issue in his bathroom; but the staff was attentive to quickly resolve the matter. This location also has an indoor pool and average gym that is available 24x7. Free tea, coffee and cookies at night.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
MTmom11, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us. We are glad that you and your colleagues enjoyed your stay and that your issue was resolved quickly. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are working in the area!
Wantagh, New York
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My family stayed here in November 2013. The lobby was typical Courtyard by Marriot style, the business center was conveniently located in the lobby so that guests can print out whatever they need and be on their way. The touch screen television is always a plus, it only makes the guest experience better! We used it to find restaurants in the area. The hotel is right next to corporate buildings and it is easy to find with a GPS. The rooms were spotless; the beds were clean and very comfortable. The television worked great; the bathroom was unique, it had a built-in night light placed near the waste basket.

The only problem was getting the lights to work near the window. Anytime someone would touch them, they would flicker for at least a minute and the light right next to the bed was dusty and cracked yet still working. Other than that the most important part of the hotel room is the bed and that is why I would stay here again. I recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Billerica
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica
HYATT house Boston/Burlington
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
Courtyard Boston Lowell/Chelmsford

Been to Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford? Share your experiences!