Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford
US$99
US$130
US$139
US$125
All reviewssmall gymnice hotelbusiness tripminute driveroom was clean and comfortableoff the highwaybuffet breakfastwould stay here againwould highly recommend this hotelmini fridgestarbucks
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We have stayed here three times while visiting our daughter and son-in-law who live close by. We intend on staying here every time we visit in the future. The rooms are well appointed, clean and comfortable. Wifi has always worked. Front desk staff is always friendly and helpful.
What's not to like?

Room Tip: Always had a good room!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Kris F, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us! We look forward to having you again!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have stayed a few times now at the Courtyard Marriott hotel in Bedford. This hotel is just a little nicer than the surrounding ones in the area and by far has the best breakfast buffet. As i travel more for business, i find most hotels have comparable rooms and it is the things like breakfast offerings that set them apart. This one has lovely fresh fruit, choice of scrambled eggs done two ways, bacon, lots of other choices and they will also make something to order if you prefer. The price is only $10.95 which is also less than other hotels. The room was also very nice and comfortable. I was not surprised when i found out that the hotel was completely sold out and i managed to get one of the very last rooms. The service at breakfast was good too. I recommend thsi hotel for business or pleasure. If i came down with my family, this is the hotel i would choose.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for staying with us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and your breakfast!!!
We look forward to having you here agian,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My internet did not work, I called the front desk 4 times they did not answer. I went down to get a cable the front desk person did not acknowledge my presence until I explicitly hailed her for a cable to see if it would help my internet access. She said they do not have cables and I probably just need to turn off my PC. I went back to my room, did as told and it did not work. I called the front desk and they said that I had to call the internet provider. I called the number they gave me and it did not work. I called the front desk and they had the service provider call me. It still didn't work... Long story short: no internet and front desk staff that are not courteous.

Room Tip: Ask for proper internet access!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Kris F, Director of Sales at Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We look to utilize your information to work with our front desk on resolving future issues. I am sorry to hear that your internet was not working properly. We are pleased to say we are in the midst of upgrading our internet to possibly not encounter future issues. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I really liked our stay at the hotel. The rooms were nice and clean and service was also pretty good. They also had breakfast option available, which was really good. There was a sports team from a school staying at the same floor. So kids were making loud noises. But at our request the staff helped us out and gave us nice and quiet room. Also, they gave us free breakfast coupons for the next morning. Overall it was excellent stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

We are glead you enjoyed your stay! We look forard to the next time you are in town!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Here is an excellent hotel because the staff worked together to solve whatever issues we had in top notch time! For the event we attend, the hotel offers all who are coming from out of state a generous discount to be able to stay for a couple of days before getting on the road back home. The reason I titled my review "All you have to do is ASK" is because NO place is "perfect". Things might be overlooked in a certain room but anything can be fixed. On our last stay, the staff worked diligently to get us the room with a "view" we preferred. They could not have been more dedicated in their customer service satisfaction!

Room Tip: The south side higher up seems to suit our needs each time we stay. Of course, this hotel is the host to a Corvette event that brings hundreds of Corvettes each year to honor our Veterans at the Edith Nourse Rogers VA Hospital and this is the reason we keep coming back to this Marriott.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for staying with us! We look forward to the fall when you are here again!