“Good location for area attractions”

Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Billerica
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Nice Hampton Inn, well-located, good breakfast, very helpful staff, clean rooms, across the street from a good restaurant, with a shuttle van to the train into Boston. We spent three nights here and used the site as a home base to tour Lexington, Concord, Salem, and Little Compton, Rhode Island. Your GPS may get a little hinky at this location, but the front desk staff will be helpful, and the problems go away after less than a mile.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that our location proved to be convenient for your trips to Concord and Lexington which are about 20 minutes down the road and Salem which is about 45 minutes north of us. I think Rhode Island is a bit of a stretch but it’s within reason. I also thank you for the compliments on the helpfulness of our staff. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Staff was outstanding; chosen for friendliness and helpfulness. Hotel property and grounds was clean and well maintained. Kudos to HR and the hotel manager! I can continue about this hotel, but then I may be accused of overkill. I received this msg "The review must have 200 characters minimum." so here it is!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that your experience generated an "outstanding" for our hotel and staff. I am also pleased that you found our staff was both friendly and helpful during your stay. Our team constantly strives to provide the best customer service and the cleanest rooms we can. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stayed there one night recently, and it was great. The bed was very comfortable. Very clean and neat. The breakfast was incredible, including bacon, eggs, homefries, oatmeal, waffles, and several other offerings. Something for everyone!! Would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. I too like the Hilton beds; I even purchased one for my home. Also thanks for noticing the selection of items on our breakfast buffet. We have several excellent staff members who are up every day at the crack of dawn and take terrific pride in our breakfast service. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We usually stay at a Hampton and this one was great!The hotel was clean,comfortable and had a great breakfast. Very close to our destination of Lexington and Concord. We would stay again and felt it was a good value.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay. It is always nice to hear how we are doing from our guests but even nicer to know that we are among some of the better Hampton Inns that you have stayed in. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Very friendly staff, spacious and clean room with many amenities, free hot breakfast, and reliable complimentary shuttle service. I would definitely visit again and I would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and awarding us with a five star rating. I also happy to see that you felt we provide a good value for the rate we charged and that the services met your needs. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic hotel. The staff is incredible. My husband and I had a mix up and had no luggage and as soon as we told the front desk they helped us gather as many supplies as possible. . The room was spotless and the bed was extremely comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica P

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay. I always wonder how the airlines lose our luggage; but it happens. At any rate I am glad we were able to get you the necessary items for a good night’s rest. I also want to thank you for titling your review “amazing” my staff, who read all our reviews, were all very happy with this title. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Very good Hotel at a very good rate! Good location and very helpful staff. Hotel was very clean, breakfast was very good and the staff were just amazing. The staff was always ready to help us and always with a smile. We will definetly return to this hotel if we have another soccer tournament or simply if we want to shop!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your soccer tournament and for your five star rating. We enjoyed having your team stay with us and look forward to your next visit, whether it is for another tournament or just more shopping. I also thank you for the compliments on the helpfulness of our "amazing" staff; our team constantly tries to provide the best customer service and the cleanest rooms we can. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Billerica
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford
HYATT house Boston/Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington
Residence Inn Boston Burlington

Been to Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington? Share your experiences!