“nice place for business travel”

Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Billerica
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Hampton Inn is a nice hotel in a convenient suburban location. Normally quite quiet and lovely. Staff is excellent. two restaurants in easy walking distance. Workout room is small but manageable most mornings. Easy location in which to run outside. Breakfast on the go option is lovely.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your business travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities we provide including "breakfast on the go". Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Everyone was very friendly and we always enjoy the breakfasts. Nice, clean room and very comfortable. We like staying near the North Shore, and this is a good price, but not too far a drive. Stay on the top floor - the floors are a little thin. I wouldn't have added that - but this thing wants me to keep typing so that we have 200 characters. So silly!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels to the Boston north shore area. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and highlighted our breakfasts. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Our stay at the Hampton Inn was great. Hotel is beautiful. Staff was courteous and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and more. Would highly recommend this hotel for any type of stay. Convenient to shopping, eating and entertainment.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle P

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I also thank you for your excellent rating of our hotel and staff. Our team constantly strives to provide the best customer service and the cleanest rooms we can. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

This was a really nice hotel - the bed was really comfortable and the breakfast was plentiful. The only downside was that the floorboards above were so noisy - I could hear every footstep. However, the helpful staff more than made up for it; Jeremy, who was on the front desk, have me lots of great tips on how to find my way around the city and he researched anything that I wanted to know (even when I turned up there 3 hours after checking out because I needed an address). Jeremy - if you read this, then thank you! It's things like this that leave a lasting impression - I really hope to return there again next year...

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I very much appreciate your comments regarding our hotel and staff and especially those related to our front desk agent Jeremy. I can assure you that each staff member reads the tripadvisor reports so I know he has seen your complimentary comments. It is a pleasure running this hotel and seeing my staff perform each day assisting guests in having a comfortable stay. I believe our team constantly provides the best customer service and the cleanest rooms we can. Once more thank you for your business and your kind comments.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

The family gathered here and I was very pleased especially with the warm cookies for guests in the evening with complimentary water and coffee/tea ,not to forget the breakfast selection and quality. Those who were wedding guests received a sizable discount. A job well done!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your wedding. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and the warm backed cookies we had for you at checkin. I hope all went well with the wedding and the happy couple is enjoying their new lives together. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

The hotel is decorated very well 10 on that..the room seemed to need dusting, not heavy but in need. The breakfast staff were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was good, wish I hadn't been dieting.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington, I appreciate your staying with us and I am happy that you had an enjoyable stay except for some issues with dust. I also see that although on a diet you enjoyed our breakfast. My team and I try to have the cleanest rooms and hotel we can. In this case we missed the mark and I am sorry for this. I hope you will come back again and let us show you some of the nicest and cleanest rooms in the area. Again thanks for your feedback and we look forward to your staying with us again.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Booked 2 rooms here for a Saturday night while visiting Salem. Even though I am very aware that check in time is 3pm, I never really had any problems getting in a few hours early to check in until now. Seeing that we wanted to get to Salem early to get parking I figure I try to check in at 1 pm. Upon entering the hotel I was greeted by a non smiling non customer oriented female front desk clerk who said that it wasn't possible to have a early check in because there were so many checkouts at noon. She stated that the housekeepers were out to lunch and they need to clean the rooms when they get back. I understand totally that there are no rooms at 1pm and I have to wait. We just requested maybe to have the first few rooms that came available so we could get going to Salem. Of course the female desk clerk wouldn't budge to accommodate one bit. Hmmm let's see here, it's 1 pm and all the housekeepers are out to lunch. There are 129 rooms at this hotel and it is 1 pm and no rooms are cleaned. Which means if check in time is 3 pm you have exactly 2 hours to clean 129 rooms. I do a lot of traveling and stayed at hundreds of hotels including many Hampton Inn's across the country and know that rooms start getting cleaned at least by 9-10 am. Needless to say the first impression was already scarred by this employee. We decided to go out and get lunch. Even though none of us wanted to come back and to bargain with this cold hearted clerk we decided to come back an hour later. Upon walking in again we were so happy to see a guy behind the desk. He did not hesitate to get us the first room and said he will call us when the second room was ready. The guy called us in about 30 minutes and said the second room was ready. The rest of the hotel stay was great. The rooms were very clean, beds were extremely comfortable, and the breakfast was excellent. Unfortunately my stay was tarnished from the beginning with a poor attitude and terrible customer service.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

First let me thank you for staying at our Hampton Inn and for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. Second let me apologize for the poor check in process you experienced. Of course you are correct; there must have been at least a few rooms ready and one should have been assigned to you. I have spoken to the front desk agent and by way of explanation learned the reason she did not assign a room was due to the number of larger groups expected that day with pre-assigned room blocks; however even with this explanation the situation was not handled properly. The correct procedure would have been to reassign a room or have housekeeping begin and finish cleaning your assigned room first which is what the second front desk agent did. I am happy that once you checked in to the hotel, the “rest of your stay was great. The rooms were very clean, beds were extremely comfortable, and the breakfast was excellent”. Unfortunately as you said in your review the stay was tarnished. I hope you will visit our hotel again and give us a second chance to check you in correctly. As you can see from some of the other reviews; we usually do a much better job.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Billerica
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington
HYATT house Boston/Burlington
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn

Been to Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington? Share your experiences!