“Clean, new”

Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Billerica
Reviewed 6 February 2014

The hotel was clean and looked very new. The room was as I had ordered. The breakfast in the morning was typical Hampton Inn fare; the quality overall was good, and definitely can leave satisfied. Saves an additional stop to eat. Would stay here again. There were NO bed bugs.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels and for your positive comments regarding our hotel. You are welcome back anytime. I am not sure why you referenced bed bugs; but, you are correct, we do not have them. Thanks for your comments on the our rooms looking new and clean, our housekeeping staff works very hard to present our guests with a clean fresh room. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Great hotel but no jacuzzi or indoor pool... Breakfast was fantastic but my major complaint is a lack of lights and signage on the road. We came on a dark foggy ish night in January from northbound and would've missed it if it weren't for some help via locals...

Room Tip: Dont face the lobby
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Thanks for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay except for a little trouble finding us. I agree with your observation about signage and we are currently working with the town to install an illuminated sign on the road leading up to the hotel. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Hotel was clean and front desk greeter was very friendly. Room was clean with no odors. Bathroom had full compliment of bath towels. Complimentary breakfest choices were excellent and hot. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I also thank you for your excellent rating of our hotel and staff. Our team constantly strives to provide the best customer service and the cleanest rooms we can. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights for business purposes. My room was on the 3rd floor.
The checkin and checkout processes were flawless, as well as the breakfast. It was great and had variety of food for all needs.
The shuttle service was VERY useful since there is no public transportation in the area. Mat, The driver was really kind and helped a lot.
The rooms are comfortable, clean and have everything you need, as well as the bathrooms.
However, i must also say that i could actually hear the steps of my neighbor above which was disturbing and prevent me to sleep.
The heating system was also very noisy, so i had to turn it off.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your recent business trip. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. I am sorry about the noise level you experienced from the floor above and do admit that in some cases this is an issue for us. I am happy that you found our checkin process and amenities such as the free breakfast and shuttle service to your liking. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

The rooms were large, the common areas well maintained, the staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was extensive and balanced. I am always impressed with the consistency of good service throughout the Hampton chain. However, this particular Hampton stood out - particularly in the quality of the rooms and the general condition of the hotel. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you had a comfortable stay and your experience generated a positive rating for our hotel and staff. Our team constantly strives to provide the best customer service and the cleanest rooms we can. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I was happy with the overall experience at the Bedford-Burlington Hampton. The staff was friendly and helpful. The Lobby and Room was clean. The price was fantastic. My only complaint was there was a lot of noise from the room above me the the first night and from the hallway. It sounded like they were in my room. That is common in many hotels though.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you had a comfortable stay and your experience generated a positive rating for our hotel and staff despite the noise level you experienced from the floor above. I do admit that in some cases this is an issue for us; but in general our rooms provide a quiet nights rest. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Arrived late and found this nice hotel by accident. Welcoming, friendly staff, clean lobby, clean room. Breakfast was better quality that some other places I have stayed. They even had the tea brand I use at home. Highly recommend this hotel. Very close to Burlington Mall and many businesses.

1  Thank Britt R

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I very much appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our hotel, our friendly staff and our breakfast. As you may know, Hampton Inn is a Hilton brand and this year Hilton has made it an objective to improve the breakfast experience. At our hotel we are taking full advantage of the new products available to us. Once more thank you for your business and your kind comments.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Billerica
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington
HYATT house Boston/Burlington
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn

Been to Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington? Share your experiences!