“Excellent hotel”

Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Billerica
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We had a great time and enjoyed breakfast and all the amenities. Very well located, only 15 minutes drive from the subway to Harvard and Down Town Boston. Very friendly staff, clean, neat...fantastic cookies and free coffee, tea and hot chocolate at the lobby

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mike M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us recently at the Hampton Inn Bedford/Burlington. We appreciate you taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We're glad to hear you had a chance to enjoy all of our ammenities. Thank you for your positive comments regarding our hotel and staff - we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

During our stay, we received a phone call from the manager stating that if we were not 100% satisfied with our stay, that our money would be 100% refunded. We enjoyed our stay and had no complaints. The rooms were nice, there was a good assortment for breakfast, warm cookies in the afternoon, a heated pool, etc. We woke up at 4am to head home and noticed after we checked out we all became rather itchy around our feet. After about an hour drive, we noticed we had a line of red bumps going from our feet up our calves. After some research, we determined it was from bed bugs. I immediately contacted the hotel (as I wanted the next person to not be infected) and was given a "Oh okay", as if it were not a big ordeal. I ended up calling the hotel back after a painful ride home of digging at our legs to request a refund. I was given the run around and asked to call back the next day. I called back the next day and was sent to voicemail. So I called again and was told they would refund my one night. I explained I wanted a full refund (3 nights) for having to deal with this nightmare. I received voicemail earlier today stating they had the exterminator come out and there are no bed bugs so they are not sure what bit us. They are only refunding one night of our stay.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kristy T
Mike M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Guest,

First, let me apologize for your unfortunate experience at our hotel. There is little else a guest finds as disruptive as an encounter with bed bugs, which have become more and more of a problem in the industry. Our practice is to train the room attendants to examine guest rooms very carefully during the cleaning process to ensure we are aware of any potential insect activity. Occasionally, there are no detectable signs. When we are alerted to a problem, we immediately contact an exterminator; have the room in question along with all surrounding rooms treated and, after a suitable waiting period, have the room re-inspected by the exterminator prior to allowing it to be occupied. Issues such as this are infrequent, but we take great pains to ensure we resolve them completely, not quickly.

Again, my sincerest apologies. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you might have at 978-262-9977. You can also get further information at http://www.epa.gov/bedbugs.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Durning my stay in rm 315 the AC does not turn off or regulate - it kept clicking all night - I finally got tired of all the clicking. I turned it off and got really hot so I turned it on. In three days I could not regulate it other than turn it down to 60 degree's a hour before bed and turn it off. Now I know how to be stuck in a refrigerator. Near the stairwell and the door slammed all night. (not the hotels fault) but did a herd of Oxen move up stairs? I think there could be better judgement..... Breakfast was OK, room was clean, and staff was polite.....

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mike M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us recently. We appreciate your honest feedback, and thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I'm sorry to hear that your AC unit was an ongoing issue during your three day stay - we will be sure to have our chief engineer examine the issue and resolve the situation immediately. If there's anything more we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me directly anytime. We hope to see you again next time you're in town.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Our first trip to Boston and I can't complain about this hotel. It was close enough to go site seeing and come back to a get a peaceful rest. Our rooms were clean and nice. Pool was nice too! Staff was very helpful, they gave us all the information we needed to go see a game at Fenway. We had an issue with our bathroom door and maintenance worked on it while we were gone. They did some adjustments although it wasn't fixed they did leave us a note to let us know that they would have to do more maintenance. We checked out the following day...hope they fixed it. Breakfast was nice, nothing fancy but, all we needed to head out for the day. With all that said, Our family had a good stay.

1  Thank Lori A
Mike M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently at the Hampton Inn Bedford/Burlington for your first trip to Boston! I'm very pleased to hear that we were able to help you with everything you needed for your family outing to the Red Sox game at Fenway Park. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor, we greatly appreciate your positive comments. Our team here works very hard every day, and loves to receive feedback from all of our guests. We hope to see you again next time you're in Boston!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Our family of four stayed here the week of my sister's wedding. While it was a little farther from Boston than we might have preferred, it was worth it for the price, how near it was to the reception, and the fact that we could have one location for our trip. The hotel was clean, the kids loved the pool, we all enjoyed the breakfast. The service from the staff was fantastic, and my oldest became friends with one of the women who worked at the breakfast buffet. My youngest has asked to go back several times.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mike M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us recently at the Hampton Inn Bedford/Burlington! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor, and thank you for your positive comments regarding our hotel, staff, and fantastic service. Our team here loves to hear back from our guests - they work very hard every day to provide exceptional, personalized service and the very cleanest rooms possible. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

You don't want to walk on these floors in your bare feet. Behind the bathroom door there was a pubic hair; I left it to see if it would be cleaned; it was still there when I left. The floor sounded like someone had put bubble wrap under the rug; every step you take a bubble pops; this was extremely annoying during the night. I asked to change $100.00 bill I was told they don't do that they only keep about $200.00 on site.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wayne H
Mike M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us recently for nine nights, we are very grateful to be your choice of destination during your time in the Greater Boston area. As you and I discussed two days ago, I would like to once again sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us - we have immediately followed up with each department to make sure they never occur again. We have used your feedback as a learning moment for our team here. I am also very pleased to hear that my offer of refunding one night of your nine day stay with us has resolved the issues to your 100% satisfaction, and that you will be returning to stay with us again in September. Thank you again for your honest feedback, we greatly appreciate it, and we look forward to seeing you again in September!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great hotel, good service, reasonable rates! We arrived to a special treat of fresh cookies placed in all our rooms! We enjoyed our stay! I would certainly advise anyone to stay at the Hampton Hotel in Bedford Ma.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Mike M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us recently at the Hampton Inn Bedford/Burlington! We're very pleased to hear you enjoyed your cookies and everything we have to offer! And thank you taking the time to provide feedback on Trip Advisor - we love to hear back from all of our guests, it helps to make us a better hotel. We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in town!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Billerica
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington
Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
HYATT house Boston/Burlington

Been to Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington? Share your experiences!