“New menu worth checking out”
Review of Emerald Rose

Emerald Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
Emerald Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Billerica
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Grove Street
Description: Creative, delicious and affordable cuisine served in a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere by friendly, attentive servers. What dining out should be! You"ll find it at The Emerald Rose. Choose from our white tablecloth dining room, a seat by the fireplace in the more casual Irish Pub or one of our two outdoor patios. Executive Chef Mark Filteau has created a menu with a great balance of traditional Irish favorites like Bangers and Mashed, exciting new dishes like Blue Cheese Crusted Filet Mignon with Bass Ale Demi-Glaze and creative comfort food like Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Lobster. Great Food, Great Value, Friendly Service and an extensive menu with something for everyone! Come relax and enjoy!
Billerica, Massachusetts
“New menu worth checking out”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I haven't dined at the Emerald Rose in a few years and decided to give it a try one afternoon. The new(er) menu has some great options if you're just looking to share apps or would like to fill up on a complete meal. We ordered the Poutine Steak Fries as an app and the gravy was absolutely delicious! I had the buffalo chicken flatbread as my meal. The flatbread is very large and can easily feed 2 - 3 people. The buffalo chicken was flavorful and not too hot. The flatbread was thin and crispy. We were very pleased with our meal and the bartender was attentive, friendly and kind. It seems like they are trying to keep the menu fresh with some new additions and it's working.

• Visited July 2014

San Fran
“Local water hole”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I am from out of town and my old friend told me to meet him here. While waiting, a young man named Kevin K for the next county/town gave me his life story of Boston hockey, scotch and cigars....

Cohoes, New York
“Still amazing”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The Rose is always worth visiting again and again. I love going in when the sous chef Steve is working because he cooks the steaks perfectly. Our waiter was Jon and he was probably the nicest person I have ever met. He checked on us often and got everything right the first time.

• Visited June 2014
“Untitled”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Not a fan. The atmosphere in the restaurant is very inviting. I have eaten there twice, once when it opened and recently. First time food was absolutely horrible, was hoping they were working out the kinks. Recently when we went we were not impressed very overpriced for the area and type of fare served. Cute small outside area for a drink or sandwich in the nice weather. So to sum it up food just okay...pricey.....atmosphere comfortable

• Visited November 2013
“bad”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

worst place I have ever ate gave it 3 tries and seemed worse each time . The burger is still coming back up on me and it's been weeks

• Visited September 2013