“it was ok place”

Chung King Rick's Cafe
Ranked #6 of 57 Restaurants in Billerica
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

i am not sure how this is rated #2 but it was ok ... $15 dinner buffet. pleasant.staff, mix of american and asian decor food was good and quite authentic. kid was happiest with cubes of jello. not sure i would do dinner but i can see how lunch could become a habit!

just behind the parking area was a community park! now that is worth coming back to! lunch and play woul
ed be a great combo!!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I like to come here from time to time for a buffet style meal. For a fixed price one can have all you can eat. The menu is typical and the food is just average but if you craving for Chinese food and don't want to pay a lot, this is a place to go. Unlimited tea. Don't forget to grab some mints on your way out - a lot of spicy, garlicky dishes!

1  Thank AndrewRNDiver
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My daughter and I were looking around the area since my mom will soon be moving to Billerica Crossings. Saw some great reviews about Rick's so we decided to give it a try. Rick was so nice. The waitstaff was friendly. The food was delicious...scorpion bowl was really good , too! Great prices. We we most definitely be back!

1  Thank Debra R
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Chung King Rick's Café has the best Chinese food in the greater Billerica area. I started going there 15 years ago when I was employed in Bedford. We would either go for the lunch buffet or order takeout. Their luncheon dinner specials were great. Since moving to Billerica 10 years ago, this has been our go to restaurant for Chinese food. Everyone we have taken there has been pleased and wanted to return. The food is fresh, high quality and plentiful. Highly recommend the crab Rangoon-best I have ever had.

1  Thank Mar1046
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have been going to Ricks since it opened and Rick is the most welcoming and generous owner in town. The food is great. He has many dinners for one that come with soup, rice, and appetizers and they let you make substitutions! That is usually unheard of. The portions are huge and always good. They have a very nice small function room where I have attended many events. There are many Chinese restaurants in town, but I always return here.

1  Thank Luckylady92