“Food was great. Service lacking”
Review of Jade Pacific

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jade Pacific
Ranked #25 of 57 Restaurants in Billerica
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
St. Johns, Florida
“Food was great. Service lacking”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We had actually called ahead and ordered a "Dinner for five" to be picked up at 6:15pm. When we got to the restaurant the manager stated that he never received the order and we must have called the wrong restaurant..(Really!). I showed him my phone history and verified the number. I knew it was him that took the order. Instead of saying sorry we will take care of it right now he thought telling me I did not call for the third time would be a good idea. After waiting 40 minutes for the takeout with a little one with us was not neat. The food was fine and I must add the sweet and sour chicken was excellent. However, you must avoid the lobster sauce, it was disgusting tasting and looking.

• Visited August 2013

Burlington, MA
“Not Gourmet But Okay”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Well known, convenient, affordable and great for groups needing larger than average booths. Spacious open lounge with TVs, long bar and ample room to walk around and people watch.
Long time owners are friendly and offer above average hospitality. Suggest the Boneless spare ribs and the "Orange Chicken and Broccoli" (ask for non-spicey). Large parking lot with easy in and out onto Route 3A. Best enjoyed with friends and large groups.

• Visited July 2013
“Not Chinese food”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

The food is gross, the interior is dirty. I wouldn't eat here again even if you paid me. If you want proper Chinese food, go to Sichuan Gourmet

• Visited June 2012
“New Years Tradition”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Nothing starts the new year better than a pupu platter for 2 and a couple maitai's! Forget the hassle on New Year EVE. New years day is the best!

Visited November 2012
Billerica, Massachusetts
“Good takeout and love the lounge”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

The takeout is affordable and always ready when I get there. We rarely crave Chinese food, but their appetizers always satisfy that craving. I would gladly bump up the rating if it were based on the lounge alone. Great for people watching and the drinks are delicious.

Visited December 2012