All reviewsbedroom suitefull size refrigeratorpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastquiet locationbreakfast staffthe breakfast arealiving areaother hotelsyogurtcomfortable stayshort drivehome away from homebusiness tripfitness centerbed was very comfortablebedford
Reviewed 19 January 2013

Perfect for business stays in Billerica area.

The rooms are all spacious with a living and bed room plus a small kitchen in the bedroom.

The front desk staff is very friendly, helpful and attentive.

Both the breakfast and the free dinner are good.

The rooms are very clean and the cleaning service is also very good.

The hotel could improve by using a bit higher quality materials.

I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not on ground floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on Tripadvisor.com . We appreciate your feedback . We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and very happy to know we will be able to serve you again when you return. We would love to hear more about your suggestion on using better quality materials. We are looking forward to hearing from you . You can reach me at arzu.leblanc@hilton.com or call the hotel directly.

Again, thank you very much for your feedback.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

The hotel is a bit hard to find but it is worth looking for! I walked in, it was very late but a nice young lady with a bid smile greeted me at the front desk. she was extremely polite and very helpful. once the paperwork was done she pointed me to my room, when i got to my room i was extremely pleased to see the room! I have stayed in hotels many times so i know to check the kitchen, batchroom and the bed to make sure it is clean, so i did. i found an immaculate room in every place i looked. for the price i feel like i got multiple times my moneys worth! The pool is great! and the best part of it all is how nice the people are that work there. i was fortunate enough to interract with the front desk and some of the house keepers and i couldnt believe how nice they were, I am kicking myself for not getting their names but none the less my experience was great!
I highly recomend it for everyone! My new first choice for any of my travels

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Kerrie S, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments about us on Tripadvisor.com. We appreciate your feedback. My staff and I are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay.
We are looking forward to seeing you again soon..

Reviewed 10 December 2012

Second stay with our family. Very clean, large rooms, comfortable beds, great breakfast. Staff was so friendly and I love that they have plenty of staff around to help for breakfast. Kids loved the pool and you get it all for a great price. Only complaint is hard to find! Thanks!!

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write comments on tripadvisor.com. As you mentioned, it is not easy to get to the hotel. To make it easier for our guests, we send out an email to each of our arriving guests with the clear instructions on how to get to our hotel. Our Front desk agents are more than happy to give directions as well when our guests call.

We are so glad that you have enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

My second stay in Homewood Suites.

Choice and selection: I was on for a 9 day road trip from NJ to Boston, Maine, New Hampshire and back. Homewood suites was my first choice and preference - I had an amazing experience in Toronto in Homewood Suites, Markham, Toronoto and without any thought I called them up and got it booked. Piece of mind to start the journey.

Hotel room and amenities : Same standard homewood property, similar design and amenities. Very nice and comfortable room, king size bed with kind of bed that suits our sleeping preference. LCD TVs in both bed room and living area. Kitchen is small but good enough for two with a toddler. Microwave, dishwasher, dining table, sofa, working area very smartly designed.

Location : A little outside Boston downtown, not with a view, but very conveniently located, 5 mins drive to nearest grocery stores and gas stations.

Standard full platter breakfast to start the day. Hotel also provide complimentary light dinner between Monday - Thursday, which takes away the dinner worries from business travelers.

Service : Not to mention, very very good service and smiling staffs all over around. I had a change in my travel plan which the front office accommodated in a minute.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this very detailed feedback. I am glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

I hadn't been in this are for several years. The streets are torn up, closed, and the restaurant was hard to find. The staff were welcoming and efficient. They upgraded me to a 2 bedroom suite, far more than I needed. I had a long night of 'home work' with my laptop, so went downstairs to get some tea. I found a perfectly serviceable meal waiting for me: chicken, rice, and green beans. Nothing great, but it saved me the time of going out. Breakfast was adequate buffet fare, nothing great. They could use some decent teas. Room was large, clean, and comfortable. I was able to take my food to my room and work.

Room Tip: stay away from the pool and lobby
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I would like to let you know that we do have different types of tea that we provide to our guest at our complimentary coffee station now. I also would like to let you know that the construction on Middlesex Turnpike is now completed and it is open to 2 way traffic.
Again, thank you very much for your comments.
We are looking forward to seeing you again in the future,