All reviewsbedroom suitefull size refrigeratorpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastquiet locationbreakfast staffthe breakfast arealiving areaother hotelsyogurtcomfortable stayshort drivehome away from homebusiness tripfitness centerbed was very comfortablebedford
Reviewed 21 February 2013

My wife and I decided to take an overnight away and knowing the quality of other Homewood Suites establishments we've stayed at, chose this one. We very much enjoyed our stay there. It was not too difficult to find, though using a GPS helped greatly. I could see how one could get lost if one did not have a GPS.

The room was very clean and very well-kept. All of the amenities we found to be very nice. We also enjoyed the pool area, which was much nicer than it looked at first glance, probably due to the tinted windows leading into the area. We were also quite pleased by the evening meal served at the hotel (this one only does Monday through Thursday) and the breakfast was, as always, one of the best included breakfasts around.

My one gripe is the entertainment system, which is difficult to navigate and the lack of a TV Guide being built into it makes it kind of difficult to choose what to watch if you're not doing on-demand or pay-per-view.

But to end on a high note, it was a very restful, pleasant time for a very decent price. When you factor in the evening meal, the overnight cost becomes equal to other establishments plus dinner, so it turns out to be much more affordable than at first glance.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wolfhawke
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We really appreciate it. I am very happy to know that you had a very restful, pleasant stay and enjoyed our amenities.
Thank you for your feedback about the entertainment center. I will work on making it more user friendly.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

In the five days stay, we really have a at home feeling. We were extremely satisfied with the services Homewood has provided. We have stayed at the Hampton Inn next door in the past several visits. We think this hotel is better, more roomy and at very reasonable price. We checked in the hotel right after the big snow. We had no problem get to the hotel and parking lot was shoveled clean. Internet access is easy and quick. Although we have not used the pool (kind of small) on this stay, we saw family enjoying and playing in the water. You would enjoy the breakfast since the menu changed everyday. The heating system is quiet and can be controlled on your own setting. Two LD TVs are more than we can handle. The staffs are very friendly and housekeeping is on time and thorough. Since we visit Boston often (to see our grand children), we definitely will consider this hotel on our next trips. Shopping Mall is about 3 miles off the major road. You will not get bore in the evening. Easy access to Interstate 95 can bring you to Boston show stops in comfortable time.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.com. We appreciate your feedback. My staff and I are very happy to know you have enjoyed your stay and we were able to meet and exceed your expectation. We also change our menu each day for our dinner items which is served Monday through Thursday. We have been serving wine and beer during our dinner hours. I hope you took advantage of our complimentary dinner as well as breakfast.
Again, thank you for your feedback. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

Large, spacious suite with all the amenities I need for a short stay. Check In staff were pleasant, quick and accomodating. The room was well maintained, however, housekeeping needs to find a way to get the dark dining table surface not to streak. When you walk in a room and the first thing you see is a streaky counter you think this is not going to be good. Albeit the rest of the room was great. Breakfast had a lot to choose from -- hot was hot while cold was cold -- nice! I was doing business in the area so this was close to where I was working. I am uncertain of other area attractions. Plenty of restaurants and shopping close.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel on tripadvisor.com. Your feedback is very important to us. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay and we will definitely work on getting our black granite countertops looking better. Thank you for the advice. It is much appreciated.
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2013

Perfect for business stays in Billerica area.

The rooms are all spacious with a living and bed room plus a small kitchen in the bedroom.

The front desk staff is very friendly, helpful and attentive.

Both the breakfast and the free dinner are good.

The rooms are very clean and the cleaning service is also very good.

The hotel could improve by using a bit higher quality materials.

I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not on ground floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on Tripadvisor.com . We appreciate your feedback . We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and very happy to know we will be able to serve you again when you return. We would love to hear more about your suggestion on using better quality materials. We are looking forward to hearing from you . You can reach me at arzu.leblanc@hilton.com or call the hotel directly.

Again, thank you very much for your feedback.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

The hotel is a bit hard to find but it is worth looking for! I walked in, it was very late but a nice young lady with a bid smile greeted me at the front desk. she was extremely polite and very helpful. once the paperwork was done she pointed me to my room, when i got to my room i was extremely pleased to see the room! I have stayed in hotels many times so i know to check the kitchen, batchroom and the bed to make sure it is clean, so i did. i found an immaculate room in every place i looked. for the price i feel like i got multiple times my moneys worth! The pool is great! and the best part of it all is how nice the people are that work there. i was fortunate enough to interract with the front desk and some of the house keepers and i couldnt believe how nice they were, I am kicking myself for not getting their names but none the less my experience was great!
I highly recomend it for everyone! My new first choice for any of my travels

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Kerrie S, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments about us on Tripadvisor.com. We appreciate your feedback. My staff and I are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay.
We are looking forward to seeing you again soon..