“Excellent Hotel”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Billerica
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Homewood Suites is a hotel for the traveler to relax in. The Hotel staff goes out of their way to make sure the guests are comfortable.

A Breakfast is included and rated very good.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.com for our hotel. My staff and I appreciate your comments. We are very happy to know you have enjoyed your stay and we were able to make you fee home away from home.

We are looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Thank you for your business and your loyalty.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I stayed here, unfortunately for only one night but it is the type oh hotel I could stay at for a number of days.

The room had a sitting tV room with a full size refrigerator, two burner stove, sink and microwave. The room had a full size sofa and a chair which both were very comfortable. It also had a desk.

The bedroom had a large bed, and a large sink area and the shower was in a separate room with the toilet.

The entire place was spotless and quiet. The only downfall was the road that my GPS indicated was closed and there was another road built next to it which the GPS did not show yet.

This is definitely a place I would stay at again. I could not rate the breakfast due to early departure.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We are looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Thank you for your business and your loyalty.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I've stayed at Homewood every time I travel to Lexington and never disappointed. The hotel is very clean; bed is comfy; good wifi connection. They provide good breakfast buffet and light dinner. The only thing bothered me is that the hotel sign is small that I have a hard time to locate it first time. Overall, it's an excellent hotel for reasonable price.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. I really appreciate it, I am so glad to know that you had a great time during your stay at our hotel and enjoyed our amenities.
You are right about the sign. I am working on making improvements .
Thank you again for staying with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Spent the past weekend at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Billerica with my 3 sisters as a Girls Weekend. The management and staff were extremely helpful with making sure we had great accomodations! They were friendly and spoke with us as though we were being welcomed home. Large hot/cold breakfast buffet fit everyone's needs. Very clean. Very easy to get to local nearby attactions. This is definately a place we will return to for another Girls Weekend!

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor for our Hotel. I really appreciate it. I am so glad we were able to make you feel home and welcomed. My staff and I are looking forward to seeing all of you on your next girl's weekend trip.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

This was our first time we have stayed at a Homewood suites and all I can say is wow, what a wonderful place. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our suite was clean,comfortable and well equiped , home from home! and very quiet. Everywhere was spotlessly clean, inside and outside. The breakfast was fantastic, evening meals were also provided from Mon- Thurs. Just such a wonderful place, good value for money. Staying here just made our vacation to Boston, perfect.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.com . My staff and I really appreciate your feedback. It is very nice to know that you had a great stay. We work very hard each day to make sure our guests feel home .

Thank you again for your comments and I hope we get another chance to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Good property that provided everything I needed. The rooms and common areas are very clean and orderly. The staff is exceptional, very friendly and helpful. I would feel comfortable recommending this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank TravelUnit200

Dear Guest,

I hope we get another chance to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Homewood Suites is a great suite hotel. With wonderful caring staff and top notch room and service. Staff and management very visible and very willing to help with anything. Definitely first on our list in the area.

Dear Guest,

I hope we get another chance to serve you again in the future.

Arzu LeBlanc

Also consider these accommodations in or near Billerica
Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
HYATT house Boston/Burlington

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica? Share your experiences!