“The best of the best”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Billerica
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This hotel has the BEST services and facilities of ANY hotel we have ever stayed at! We have stayed here more than 10 times, and are totally pleased with the experience, to the point where our stays at other hotels when we travel to other places is disappointing in comparison. It is definitely a good value for the price.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our Hotel and thank you for choosing our hotel each time you are in the area.

We appreciate your business and your loyalty. It is nice to know we are your second home.

I am looking forward to your 11th ,12th, 13th .. 30th .. stay with us :)

Reviewed 30 March 2014

During my stay, there was a winter storm warning that cancelled my business meetings, and I stayed put at the hotel. The checkin was friendly and gave me an ice scraper souvenir which was nice. There are complimentary evening meals/drinks and they provided complimentary meals during the winter storm. Since i am vegetarian, they arranged a shuttle service to get groceries in the middle of the storm which was great.

The manager, Arzu, personally checked to make sure guests were ok during the storm with the food plans and limited house keeping staff. Finally, on the way out, a staff member helped shovel all the snow off my car which I have no experience doing as I was lucky to even find the rental car underneath all the snow.

It's a great place for my first New England winter storm. The staff really went the extra mile during the winter event which gives me a lot of confidence in their abilities during non-winter storm days.

I usually stay at the Doubletree across the street, and in comparison, the room is more spacious with kitchen and living room. However, the bathroom was a little cramped and the restaurant has limited dining options compared to the Doubletree.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our Hotel. It sure has been a tough winter.

My staff and I understand how hard it is to be on the road. Especially, being in a town that you are not familiar with, in the middle of the snow storm does not make it any easier.

That being said, our goal is to make sure our guests are taken care of. We genuinely care for our guests and try to go above and beyond for them. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations.

Thank you for staying with us. We enjoyed having you here. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We like Homewood Suites and this facility is always the best. The staff is very helpful and wants to please. The fellow who maintains the breakfast area is tops in our book. Of course, breakfast is always well done with plenty of options to satisfy everyone. We drive ten miles out of our way to stay at this hotel. We noticed that climate control (room temperature) is now centrally controlled vice from the room. Not sure how I am going to like that in the summer when I would like the room warm during the day and cooler during sleeping.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice. On my profile I request a room away from elevator to avoid people coming and...
1  Thank Roger D
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Guest.

I wanted to say thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. Thank you for your feedback on tripadvisor.com .

Reviewed 18 March 2014

excellent hotel and very friendly staff, and excellent breakfast. Rooms are quiet to sleep, and the hotel is kids friendly, kids loved the breakfast, playing area. business center is also very convenient. this is another excellent Homewood suites experience, will definitely stay there again.

1  Thank Sami F

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Hotel experience was good. It is quite place without any disturbances. It was very comfortable place for sleep. The breakfast and light dinner is of good quality. At breakfast there are enough options to choose.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Yesdan S

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Helpful staff - we arrived with 4 young children (8, 6, 4 years old, and a baby of 6 months), one of them special needs, and everybody was very helpful! Great value for the money and Boston midtown is only 20 min by car. Great weekend trip! We enjoyed the rooms and the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Frank J
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.com for our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback. I am vey happy to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see again soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I rented a suite for my family so we could have a getaway weekend. The hotel was average, pool average, hotel staff was friendly. The downsides were the breakfast, everything tasted like it was cooked in the microwave. The pull out sofa bed was probably the most uncomfortable place I've slept in a long time. Overall I would say the hotel is average. The kids had fun and that's what matters.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Shaun G
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.com . I really apprecaite your feedback. I am sorry that we were not able to exceed your expectations during your stay . My staff and I try very hard each day to go above and beyond for our guests. We would love to know about your experience during your stay so we can correct the issues you are having and make sure the rest of your stay is much more than just the average.

Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again.

Arzu LeBlanc

Also consider these accommodations in or near Billerica
Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
3 mi away
Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica? Share your experiences!