“Felt like Home”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Billerica
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Home Suite Billerica felt like a home to me and my family. Not only were the staff super friendly and courteous but the rooms and amenities were in excellent condition. Loved the pool and hot tub and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and dinner. Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel for families. Having the two room combo made it easier to put our three year old to sleep. Very satisfied with our choice for this hotel :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for this great review. My staff and I are very happy to know that you had a great stay and we were able to make you feel at home.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

It was a very busy business trip, but the stay at the Homewood Suites was very relaxing after a busy day. I fully enjoyed my stay at Homewood Suites. The breakfast, the managers reception was awesome. I would definitely stay at Homewood Suites in future as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sukdeep B
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor.com for our hotel. We appreciate you feedback . I am very happy to now that we were able to exceed your expectation and make you feel at home.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Excellent accommodations and atmosphere. Rooms were spacious, very comfy beds and a great breakfast with variety to choose from. Dining area well done..like a lodge. Only issue was a bit hard to find....tucked away off the road and signage not to obvious. Well worth the stay

2  Thank captkess59

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel for more than three weeks, together with my daughters of 2 and 4 years old. WE SIMPLY LOVED IT!!! Starting with the rooms that are spacious, clean and well equipped, continuing to the breakfast and complimentary dinners offered from Monday to Thursday, to the nice pool and barbecue area, everything was simply perfect for us. Furthermore, the shuttle which took us (for free) to the playgrounds in Billerica or to the shops in the proximity, the option to have your shopping done by the hotel, helped us a lot to not get bored. And I can't forget to mention the kiddies play-room (a feature that i didn't meet in other homewood hotels and for which i say a big THANK YOU as it gave me peace and lots of joy to the kids) next to the dining area, really made our experience with this hotel a great one!
The management of the hotel is always among people talking to their guests so you really feel that you are in good hands. The staff of the hotel is polite and helpful.
It is a great value for money too, so we wholeheartedly recommend this place!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Ramona L
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review about our hotel and staff . We really appreciate your feedback. My staff and I are very happy to know that we were able to make you feel at home.

Thank you again for staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This hotel was absolutely wonderful for price and all of the things you would want a hotel to be. I would eagerly stay at any of the Homewood Suites hotels based on this experience! I really appreciated the warm breakfast items every morning and, the meals and cookies served Monday through Thursday evenings. The rooms were spacious and clean. The hotel was very quiet and all of the staff was wonderful to talk to and very helpful. Even the General manager was seen by my father and I to clean tables. Remarkable!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I could not get over how many items they offered at their complimentary breakfast......IT WAS WONDERFUL! We paid for 2 rooms because we had 3 adult children with us and both rooms were very clean and comfortable to stay in, only needed to stay 1 night, but would definately stay longer next time!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The hotel room was huge and very clean. Its location was convenient , but oh so hard to find. Due to town lines, the GPS unit sent me to two different 35 Middlesex Turnpike addresses, neither of which was the Homeward. The address I entered was over-ridden, and the Homeward property didn't show up at all. I only found Homewood because I accepted the listing for the DoubleTree, and hoped that multiple Hilton properties would be located in close proximity. Upon closer inspection of my confirmation paperwork, there was an admonition to GPS the Bedford notation, not Billerica, but that sentence showed up on page two of the confirmation. I also received an e-mail, at 12:14am the morning of my reservation, but I didn't see that until my return home.
Lindsey at the front desk was very helpful upon my check in.
The coffee was good at the breakfast buffet. The line for the waffles was too long for me, so I chose yogurt.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Arzu LeBlanc

Also consider these accommodations in or near Billerica
Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
HYATT house Boston/Burlington
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica? Share your experiences!