We stayed here for 7 nights on a combined work/ family get-away. Homewood suites is a good option, especially for those with larger families, like ours with four girls. A 2- bedroom suite, with a living room and kitchen, this hotel was clean and convenient with an attentive staff. The manager spoke to us during breakfast a few times, ensuring all was well. Speaking of which, the breakfasts are pretty good, offerings vary daily but always have the waffle maker that is a big hit with the kids (with delicious fruit topping and whipped cream!). But the best part of breakfast was the server Bobby, who keeps things running smoothly and always has time for pleasantries with the kids (and sometimes a toy surprise!)
They enjoyed the pool, which was never crowded. A small, well equipped gym for mom & dad.
Minuses- the kitchen is too small for a family our size to prepare and eat in. Not enough utensils, plates, etc. and the table fits 2-4 max. We were eating out so it wasn't an issue for us, but a consideration if that is what you are looking for.
Also, housekeeping was very stingy with bath product and towels until we complained. They left more than enough at the next cleaning.
All in all, a good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Homewood Suites, Boston-Billerica is a 147 all-suite hotel located approximately 20 miles north of Boston within a quiet suburban area. We are only 5 minutes away from shopping malls, movie theaters, many options for casual and fine dining as well as historical Lexington, and Concord. We offer a complimentary shuttle service within a 5 mile radius of the hotel, 7AM-7PM during the weekdays and weekend hours may be limited. Our suites offer fully equipped kitchens with service for four, the option of one king bed or two double beds in a separate bedroom area, a separate livingroom area with a pull-out couch and a flat screen television within each room. We offer a complimentary "suite start" breakfast buffet each morning (6AM-9AM on the weekdays, 7AM-10AM on the weekends)and a complimentary dinner Monday through Thursday 5-7PM, serving a main entree' sides, salad bar and soft drinks. Take advantage of a great workout in our onsite fitness center featuring personal Precor equipment, take a dip in our indoor heated pool and whirlpool or pass some time by surfing the internet in our executive business center. Wireless internet is always complimentary throughout the hotel for your convenience. We also offer complimentary grocery shopping services, an on-site laundry facility, same-day dry cleaning, and not to mention a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Welcome Home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Boston - Billerica Hotel Billerica
- Homewood Suites Billerica
- Homewood Billerica
- Hilton Billerica
- Billerica Homewood Suites
- Billerica Hilton
- Homewood Suites Boston