I rented this room in desperation, wanting to extend my family vacation just one more day. I should have known better! I read some of the negative reviews, but I also read one or two that said it wasn't so bad. Silly me!!
I am here RIGHT NOW posting this at 4:37 am because I cannot sleep, as I am forced to keep the lights on to keep the cockroaches at bay. Since we arrived at 10:00 pm, I have seen three roaches, and killed 4 other bugs. I would have asked to switch rooms, but my kids were so tired they were falling down asleep!
On the plus side: someone has made an attempt to revamp the bathroom: new sink, hotel rod, modern curtain, new shower surround, cute soap dish. There is a full kitchenette (that u couldn't pay me to prepare food in) with sink, micro, and mini fridge. There is a separate living room section with chair and couch (that I am afraid to sit on: and I'm not a wuss about such things!!!) The mattresses look brand new, and the sheets and towels are spotless and obviously newly laundered and useable (although I could probably file my nails on the towels, as they are quite rough!) Iron, board, kitchen table, 2 chairs, cabinets, small counter: all would be FAB if only I could stomach the idea that I'd be sharing my meals with the roaches!
The negatives: aforementioned unwanted roomates, FOUL stank as I opened the door (my 'nonsmoking' room must have had a past life as a smoking room) sketchiness of the furniture (u wouldn't want grandma or your toddler on this stuff!!) random scary holes in walls (perfect for my buggie friends to flee to when the lights come on) very questionable stapled-up, then painted over extension cord/ cable set-up (wondering how that passes Bourne safety inspection!?!)
Needless to say, I am waiting patiently for the clock to strike an acceptable time for me to wake the family and flee (like a cockroach!) from this roach motel: hey! At least there are four HBO channels for me to entertain myself with!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within a mile of the Bourne Bridge and Cape Cod Canal the All Seasons Inn & Suites is a modern, sleek, and budget friendly hotel. We offer free complimentary breakfast, high-speed Wifi, and an indoor pool as well as jacuzzi. As always, our hotel staff are always ready to help you and provide you with the most comfortable stay possible. Our hotel l is 10 miles from Old Silver Beach. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features a seasonal indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are included in every room at All Seasons Inn & Suites. We have a microwave, refrigerator, and tea and coffee-making facilities. Guests can relax in the hot tub or use the barbecue facilities. The front desk is open 24 hours a day and provides fax and copy services. At All Seasons Inn & Suites, we believe a true community shouldn't be gated or fenced in – it should seamlessly meld into its surroundings. That's why we chose Cape Cod's beautiful Bourne neighborhood for our location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your All Seasons Inn & Suites - Bourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Bourne (Yankee Thrift Motel) Hotel Bourne
- All Seasons Inn & Suites - Bourne MA - Cape Cod