All Seasons Inn & Suites - Bourne
US$87
Rosewood Motel(East Wareham)
US$82
Travelocity
Sandwich Inn & Suites(Sandwich)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$106
Hotels.com
US$93
Herring Run Motel(Buzzards Bay)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2010

I rented this room in desperation, wanting to extend my family vacation just one more day. I should have known better! I read some of the negative reviews, but I also read one or two that said it wasn't so bad. Silly me!!

I am here RIGHT NOW posting this at 4:37 am because I cannot sleep, as I am forced to keep the lights on to keep the cockroaches at bay. Since we arrived at 10:00 pm, I have seen three roaches, and killed 4 other bugs. I would have asked to switch rooms, but my kids were so tired they were falling down asleep!

On the plus side: someone has made an attempt to revamp the bathroom: new sink, hotel rod, modern curtain, new shower surround, cute soap dish. There is a full kitchenette (that u couldn't pay me to prepare food in) with sink, micro, and mini fridge. There is a separate living room section with chair and couch (that I am afraid to sit on: and I'm not a wuss about such things!!!) The mattresses look brand new, and the sheets and towels are spotless and obviously newly laundered and useable (although I could probably file my nails on the towels, as they are quite rough!) Iron, board, kitchen table, 2 chairs, cabinets, small counter: all would be FAB if only I could stomach the idea that I'd be sharing my meals with the roaches!

The negatives: aforementioned unwanted roomates, FOUL stank as I opened the door (my 'nonsmoking' room must have had a past life as a smoking room) sketchiness of the furniture (u wouldn't want grandma or your toddler on this stuff!!) random scary holes in walls (perfect for my buggie friends to flee to when the lights come on) very questionable stapled-up, then painted over extension cord/ cable set-up (wondering how that passes Bourne safety inspection!?!)

Needless to say, I am waiting patiently for the clock to strike an acceptable time for me to wake the family and flee (like a cockroach!) from this roach motel: hey! At least there are four HBO channels for me to entertain myself with!

Amit T, Manager at All Seasons Inn & Suites - Bourne, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

"Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for contacting us directly and allowing us this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay at our hotel on. We appreciate you taking the time to advise us of your dissatisfaction. There is never an excuse for providing a valued guest, such as you, with anything less than a perfect experience.

We credit our success in the lodging industry to providing good service and quality accommodations at affordable prices. We appreciate your willingness to take the time to let us know where improvements are needed so that we may continue to maintain our high standards.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and have taken corrective action to ensure that this incident will not occur in the future. I hope you will give us an opportunity to service your future lodging needs."

Reviewed 23 August 2009

My major obstacle in planning our trip to Cape Cod was the fact that I wanted a family vacation, including our German Shepherd dog. So in an effort to find a pet-friendly and convenient Cape Cod destination - I found the Knights Inn on the "web". After experiencing the accommodations, and after NOW reading the reviews, I would have looked harder for something else. I thought, afterall, I had a good deal.

The hotel staff was very friendly and allowed us to have a pet-friendly, NON-smoking room (not normal policy for pet rooms).

The room wasn't 100% clean, as the kitchenette area was dirty, there was no running water in the sink and I would never think of using the stove. The remaining parts of the room didn't "weird me out", but it just wasn't a clean feeling type of room. We stayed a week and felt it adequate enough to not check out and find somewhere else to stay.

During the week I noticed many people, not normal tourists, but people just "hanging-out" outside the rooms and in the general hotel area. Not until an individual in the deli across the street told me the hotel was also "Section 8" housing. That explained the unusual feeling I had about the others in the hotel. They did seem more tenant-like.

The best parts about the hotel was its location - being 20 - 30 minutes from all smaller nearby towns for activities and tourist attractions; the IHOP across the rotary and the Tedeski Deli across the street.

It appears that the owners are refurbishing all the rooms, as there was alot of painting and construction activities. Don't know where the progress is going, if conditions will improve, but I really wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 July 2009

This is easily the worst motel we have ever stayed in. The "non-smoking room" smelled of urine and smoke. The air conditioner did not work (in mid-summer) and the only window that would open was in the bathroom. There was no water for the kitchen sink. The towels were dirty. When we finally arose after a sleepless night our bodies itched from some unknown source, which we suspect was the bed. The mattress was stained.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank CapeCodColonel

Reviewed 12 July 2009

opening the door to our room my first instinct was to turn around and leave. The room was dirty and there was a spider living in its web in the bathroom. The smell was so bad we had to leave our door open to air it out. Then we decided to turn on the air conditioner thinking it would help with the smell...it didn't work. After several failed attempts to get it working the staff member just went back to his office. I called the office to say we needed another room. Thankfully, we were switched to another room without any trouble since it was too late to find another place to stay. The 2nd room didn't smell as bad and the air conditioner worked which helped some. No alarm clock in the room and the kitchenette floor was so filthy with imbedded dirt that it couldn't even be wiped clean. The Continental breakfast was terrible...served stale doughnuts and we threw them out. Sorry to say, but this hotel needs to be leveled and rebuilt.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank juliajaine

Reviewed 4 September 2008

My girlfriend and I needed a place to stay overnight so we could catch an early ferry to Martha's Vineyard the next day...the catch; we were dog sitting for my sister for the weekend. After an exhaustive search, we decided to book here at the Knight's in because they were dog friendly and had availability...despite the miserable reviews it received.

The manager on duty, Maya, was quite friendly and offered area maps, a wake up call, and directions to the ferry. The property itself was not impresive, but, it was not a disaster either. The grounds were plain, yet clean.

We stayed in room 119, a king size smoking room in the corner at the far end of the property. The room was acceptable. It is what is is with places like this. It is an "all rooms face out" style motel. In my experience with these, the carpets are almost always dirty because you are entering the room directly from the outside with no interior corridor buffer zone. Anyway, the carpet appeared fairly old, but was not visibly dirty, though that did not stop us from keeping at least a pair of socks on when walking around.

The bed was hard, and I felt the springs in the mattress (note: I am not small. 6'8" 260.) Due to the reviews, we had packed our own bedding and we changed it out upon our arrival. Their bedding was plain and appeared to be clean, but we had our own so we used it.

The bathroom was dated, but it was clean and everything worked. The only really dirty thing in the room was the air conditioner. It was ancient, had not been cleaned recently (dust build up was abundant) and it smelled pretty bad when I turned it on. This may well have been due to the fact that it is a smoking room, but it was still pretty bad.

There is a Tedeschi Food Mart directly across from the hotel that is open til 11. It shares a building with a laundromat and a "bus station." The Inn is directly off of the Bourne traffic circle, and the is an Ihop on the other side if you like pancakes for breakfast. The neighborhood, while busy due to its location right off the circle, appeared to be pretty safe...and the state police barracks are about 200 yards away.

Overall, the room served it's purpose as a stopover point, but I would not advise a lenghty stay here.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple