“Affordable and clean”

Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boxborough
Reviewed 23 July 2010

My husband came to Boxborough on a business trip and I came along with him. We stayed for over a week at Holiday Inn and I liked living here. The rooms are large with comfortable furniture, flat screened TV that has HBO, and they even provide you with a small refrigerator if you need it. The adjoining restaurant serves decent food though a tad overpriced. The housekeeping staff is very efficient and keeps the rooms spotless. I stayed here two years back and was quite satisfied. It feels like they have made some improvements that makes the guests' quality of life even better. My only grouse is that they don't have wireless but an ethernet cable and I hate sitting at the table every time I need to use the internet.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfacton with your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. Comments, such as yours, are shared by the vast majority of guests I have the pleasure of meeting in my capacity of General Manager. Your comments regarding the quality of food and room cleanliness are appreciated. I will share your comments with the staff.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever business needs bring you back to the area.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA, CFBE

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)

Reviewed 10 July 2010

We had our daughter's wedding at the Holiday Inn, Boxborough, which included the wedding ceremony itself in their indoor garden and gazebo. We had attended the wedding of a friend's daughter there several months earlier and had a great time. Once again, we were not disappointed! The facility is a great location for a wedding, the staff was outstanding to work with and the convenience of having the guest rooms available for our traveling guests was so handy. Our coordinator- Alyssa Close- did an awesome job of handling our event planning and truly exceeded our expectations. Thank you!

Stayed: April 2010
1  Thank mkl2209

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your wedding that was recently held at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. Comments, such as yours, are shared by the vast majority of brides and grooms I have the pleasure of meeting in my capacity as General Manager.

The Holiday Inn Boxborough, with it's lush Garden Courtyard, has become the premier wedding venue in the area. Hosting over 50 wedding events a year, the Holiday Inn Boxborough has become "the place to get married" northwest of Boston.

Thank you for your kind remarks. The staff ands I are grateful and appreciative.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA, CFBE

Reviewed 9 June 2010

I cannot Thank the Staff and Wedding/Event coordinator enough for helping to make our Wedding Day absolutely BEAUTIFUL and a day we will remember forever. I received so many compliments about how beautiful everything was and how nice and promt the service was. The staff and service for the Bridal Party was amazing and everyone was so kind and helpful to us as well.

The Bridal Sweeet was beautiful, clean and VERY Large and comfortable.

Again Thank you Boxborough Holiday Inn for everythng!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mjk7106
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recently held wedding reception at the Holiday Inn Boxborough's Garden Courtyard. Your comments are shared by the vast majority of brides and groomes who have had similar experiences at the Hotel. The Holiday Inn is one of the area's most popular venues for weddings and other social catered events. Our lush Garden Courtyard is our most popular selling feature distinguishing us from our competition.

I especially appreciated the compliments of my staff and food quality. I am very fortunate to be leading a team that is truly passionate about service excellence.

Looking forward to being your host whenver family gatherings come to celebrate.

Reviewed 6 June 2010

The room was excellent and the service very good. The food in the resturant left something to be desired for the price. One of the banquets was awful. Such a top notch facility should have top notch food service.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfacton with the Holiday Inn Boxborough during the most recent Tibetan Terrier Nationals. I have received many glowing remarks regarding the show and food quality from the vast majority of the people from your show. Your comments regarding the food quality, although appreciated, do not mirror the opinions of the vast majority of attendees I came in contact including the contact who booked the show.

Hopefully, another occasion will bring you to the Boston area and the Holiday Inn Boxborough. I am certain we can change your perception.

Reviewed 3 June 2010

Our high school function for nearly 400 adults and students was held at this facility where the service was professional, competent, accommodating and friendly. The dinner took just over an hour from start to finish, including dessert, which was key to our event which had a lengthy agenda following the meal. In fact, when we noticed the dessert line was moving slowly, the staff quickly set up another buffet to speed things up. The food was plentiful and reasonably priced. We will return to this facility again next year after this very positive experience.

Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with the 400 person event you recently attended at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. Your comments of my event staff are truly appreciated. I have the pleasure of leading the best Hospitality Team in the area. The Holiday Inn Boxborough is known for iits' excellent catering staff and food quality.

I look forward to being you host often in the near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2010

Our Governor was coming to an open meeting and Q&A session with 300 people from this region, and Holiday Inn Boxborough made the event work beautifully. The management and staff showed imagination, enthusiasm, and great attention to sound equipment, staging, seating, welcoming tables, and all the details that make a large event work. They listened well, adjusted to an ever-changing schedule, and came up with solutions to every challenge. The Inn is in a great location, and the meeting rooms and service are first rate.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to compliment the staff and myself at the most recent Town Hall forum where the Governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Deval Patrick spoke to several hundred local residents. I am very poud of the Hotel that I have the privelege of leading. I truly have an amazing staff that practices hospitality excellence daily. No wonder the Holiday Inn Boxborough is the most popular full service Hotel in the area. I am pleased several hundred concerned residents took the time out of their busy schedules to take interest in our State Government.

I feel furtunate to be a resident of this fine Commonwealth. Our State fared much better than most states during the Great Recession.

I look forward to being a host for the Governor or any other politician in the near future.

Reviewed 10 May 2010

I booked a birthday party for nine 11 year old boys at the Boxborough Holiday Inn. What a great idea. The staff was incredibly helpful and organized. The facility spotless and the pool, function room and food provided were great.

In the last decade we've tried nearly every birthday experience in the area: gymnastics, private clubs, homes, restaurants, etc. This has easily been the least hassle of the bunch and very price competitive. And the kids loved it.

Now if they could only re-open the ski area... just joking, but I remember when they had one.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Dubitoff
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recent pool party held at the Holiday Inn Boxborough's Garden Courtyard. Our indoor pool has become increasingly popular with local residents as they look to vacation venues close to home.

Your comments about the pool, hotel cleanliness and staff are greatly appreciated. No wonder the Holiday Inn Boxborough is the most popular full service hotel in the area.

I am proud to be leading Team Boxborough!

Looking forward to being your host often.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boxborough
Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common
Westford Regency Inn
Westford Regency Inn
#3 of 3 in Westford
Best Western at Historic Concord
Courtyard Boston Littleton
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston-Marlboro

Been to Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)? Share your experiences!