“Great Job!!”

Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boxborough
waterford
“Great Job!!”
Reviewed 1 October 2010

The staff was nice, the hotel is clean, comfortable and spacious. Very pretty garden area, with gazebos. Lots of convention rooms for meetings.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this review, 4 October 2010
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recent stay while attending the American Bullmastiff Nationals Dog Show. I am pleased to learn we met your expectations. The Holiday Inn Boxborough is the preferred meetings/event venue in our area. Team Boxborough plays host to over 950 events each year.

Again, thank you for your kind evaluation. We look forward to being your host whenever travel plans bring you to the Boston area.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Watertown, Massachusetts
Reviewed 16 September 2010

In conjunction with another group, we had a 2-day convention and trade show at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. We utilized sleeping rooms, meeting space, the convention hall for exhibits, and even had outside exhibits and a BBQ evening event under a tent. Everything about this hotel was a positive experience! The staff was attentive, alert, friendly and efficient! The food was great. The hotel itself is quite attractive, with a beautiful courtyard space in the center where the pool is located, that would be great for receptions. Also, they have an exhibit hall, which in and of itself, is a bonus! I found that every question was met with a quick response and requests were quickly accommodated. Finally, the location, right off I-495, is ideal and convenient. I would highly recommend this hotel to convention, event and meeting planners.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this review, 20 September 2010
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with the second largest tradeshow the Holiday Inn Boxborough has ever hosted. I am extremely pleased to learn we exceeded your expectations. Comments, such as yours, are the norm and are greatly appreciated. No wonder the Holiday Inn Boxborough is the preferred meetings and event venue in the area.

I am lucky to be surrounded by a Team dedicated to guest service excellence. I am appreciative you took the time to validate our efforts.

Looking forward to being your host again in the near future.

Yours In Hospitality,

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 26 July 2010

We've booked our soccer teams at this hotel the last two summers, and were extremely pleased. The property / rooms are in excellent condition. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The common area and pool are kept in very good shape.

The hotel is directly on I495, a very convenient distance from downtown Boston. Train stations are within several miles making the commute to downtown easy. Historic sites and major sports venues are a short drive.

The restaurant / pub on site is very good, and there are a large number of dining options withing a short distance.

This is a great property for large groups or a getaway. The location affords easy access to Boston, Cape Cod and central Mass.

• Stayed July 2010
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your accommodations the past two summers while visiting the area for a soccer tournament. The Holiday Inn Boxborough is rapidly becoming the premier lodging provider in our area. Our garden Courtyard provides us with a competitive advantage amongst the full service hotels we compete.

Again, thank you for taking the time to provide invaluable feedback to Team Boxborough.

We look forward to being your host again next year!!

Syracuse, New York
Reviewed 23 July 2010

My husband came to Boxborough on a business trip and I came along with him. We stayed for over a week at Holiday Inn and I liked living here. The rooms are large with comfortable furniture, flat screened TV that has HBO, and they even provide you with a small refrigerator if you need it. The adjoining restaurant serves decent food though a tad overpriced. The housekeeping staff is very efficient and keeps the rooms spotless. I stayed here two years back and was quite satisfied. It feels like they have made some improvements that makes the guests' quality of life even better. My only grouse is that they don't have wireless but an ethernet cable and I hate sitting at the table every time I need to use the internet.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this review, 26 July 2010
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfacton with your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. Comments, such as yours, are shared by the vast majority of guests I have the pleasure of meeting in my capacity of General Manager. Your comments regarding the quality of food and room cleanliness are appreciated. I will share your comments with the staff.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever business needs bring you back to the area.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA, CFBE
Northborough, MA
Reviewed 10 July 2010

We had our daughter's wedding at the Holiday Inn, Boxborough, which included the wedding ceremony itself in their indoor garden and gazebo. We had attended the wedding of a friend's daughter there several months earlier and had a great time. Once again, we were not disappointed! The facility is a great location for a wedding, the staff was outstanding to work with and the convenience of having the guest rooms available for our traveling guests was so handy. Our coordinator- Alyssa Close- did an awesome job of handling our event planning and truly exceeded our expectations. Thank you!

Stayed April 2010
1 Thank mkl2209
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your wedding that was recently held at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. Comments, such as yours, are shared by the vast majority of brides and grooms I have the pleasure of meeting in my capacity as General Manager.

The Holiday Inn Boxborough, with it's lush Garden Courtyard, has become the premier wedding venue in the area. Hosting over 50 wedding events a year, the Holiday Inn Boxborough has become "the place to get married" northwest of Boston.

Thank you for your kind remarks. The staff ands I are grateful and appreciative.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA, CFBE
Hudson, Massachusetts
Reviewed 9 June 2010

I cannot Thank the Staff and Wedding/Event coordinator enough for helping to make our Wedding Day absolutely BEAUTIFUL and a day we will remember forever. I received so many compliments about how beautiful everything was and how nice and promt the service was. The staff and service for the Bridal Party was amazing and everyone was so kind and helpful to us as well.

The Bridal Sweeet was beautiful, clean and VERY Large and comfortable.

Again Thank you Boxborough Holiday Inn for everythng!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mjk7106
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this review, 21 June 2010
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recently held wedding reception at the Holiday Inn Boxborough's Garden Courtyard. Your comments are shared by the vast majority of brides and groomes who have had similar experiences at the Hotel. The Holiday Inn is one of the area's most popular venues for weddings and other social catered events. Our lush Garden Courtyard is our most popular selling feature distinguishing us from our competition.

I especially appreciated the compliments of my staff and food quality. I am very fortunate to be leading a team that is truly passionate about service excellence.

Looking forward to being your host whenver family gatherings come to celebrate.

lakeland
Reviewed 6 June 2010

The room was excellent and the service very good. The food in the resturant left something to be desired for the price. One of the banquets was awful. Such a top notch facility should have top notch food service.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this review, 7 June 2010
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfacton with the Holiday Inn Boxborough during the most recent Tibetan Terrier Nationals. I have received many glowing remarks regarding the show and food quality from the vast majority of the people from your show. Your comments regarding the food quality, although appreciated, do not mirror the opinions of the vast majority of attendees I came in contact including the contact who booked the show.

Hopefully, another occasion will bring you to the Boston area and the Holiday Inn Boxborough. I am certain we can change your perception.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boxborough
Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common
Westford Regency Inn
Westford Regency Inn
#3 of 3 in Westford
Best Western at Historic Concord
Courtyard Boston Littleton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston-Marlboro
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leominster

Been to Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)? Share your experiences!