“Best hotel experience imaginable! Highly recommended!”

The Boxboro Regency
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boxborough
Reviewed 4 October 2010

Stayed at the Holiday Inn Boxborough this past weekend, and truly had an amazing experience. I have traveled a lot and stayed at many hotels, but this one may be the best total experience yet. This was my first time the hotel and the Boston area, and I was struck immediately at the cleanliness of the hotel (used the restaurant rest room before checking in after my long drive and it was as immaculate as one would expect in a guest room). The staff were all professional and personable; several made time to fuss over my one-year-old son, or just smile and briefly talk to me and make me feel welcome during my entire stay.

I loved the room overlooking the hotel atrium and pool, and I was actually looking forward to the wedding that was going to be held there (which was proactively and politely commincated to me both at check-in and by letter from the General Manager in my room) but I missed it because I was catching a Red Sox game in Boston. But I saw it set-up, and it was amazing. What a great place to hold a wedding reception! Simply amazing facility.

I also walked the trails and grounds surrounding the hotel, and everything is meticulously manicured and maintained. Clean, convenient, and picturesque.

Ate dinners, lunches, and breakfast at the Minuteman Grille hotel restaurant - fabulous menu and great, friendly staff. Highly recommend the calamari, the filet, and the homemade bread pudding a la mode!

If I am anywhere in the Boston area again (which I plan to be) I will definitely stay at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. Thank you Jules La Voie, General Manager, for running such a great hotel. I will be back!

Richard Price
Harrisburg, PA

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2010

Thank yo for taking the time to express your satisfaction of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. I am pleased to learn we met and, in some cases, exceeded your expectations this past weekend.

I am proud to lead a staff dedicated to service excellence. Our Hotel has become the dominant full service hotel within a twenty mile radius. The local community celebrates special occasions and Holidays at our Hotel. I am pleased you were impressed by the wedding set up on Saturday. The Holiday Inn Boxborough is well regarded in the weddings market hosting 60+ weddings/mitzvahs annually.

Again, thank you for your valued feedback. The staff and I look foprward to being your host whenever travel plans bring you back to "Bean Town".

Reviewed 1 October 2010

The staff was nice, the hotel is clean, comfortable and spacious. Very pretty garden area, with gazebos. Lots of convention rooms for meetings.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recent stay while attending the American Bullmastiff Nationals Dog Show. I am pleased to learn we met your expectations. The Holiday Inn Boxborough is the preferred meetings/event venue in our area. Team Boxborough plays host to over 950 events each year.

Again, thank you for your kind evaluation. We look forward to being your host whenever travel plans bring you to the Boston area.

Reviewed 16 September 2010

In conjunction with another group, we had a 2-day convention and trade show at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. We utilized sleeping rooms, meeting space, the convention hall for exhibits, and even had outside exhibits and a BBQ evening event under a tent. Everything about this hotel was a positive experience! The staff was attentive, alert, friendly and efficient! The food was great. The hotel itself is quite attractive, with a beautiful courtyard space in the center where the pool is located, that would be great for receptions. Also, they have an exhibit hall, which in and of itself, is a bonus! I found that every question was met with a quick response and requests were quickly accommodated. Finally, the location, right off I-495, is ideal and convenient. I would highly recommend this hotel to convention, event and meeting planners.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with the second largest tradeshow the Holiday Inn Boxborough has ever hosted. I am extremely pleased to learn we exceeded your expectations. Comments, such as yours, are the norm and are greatly appreciated. No wonder the Holiday Inn Boxborough is the preferred meetings and event venue in the area.

I am lucky to be surrounded by a Team dedicated to guest service excellence. I am appreciative you took the time to validate our efforts.

Looking forward to being your host again in the near future.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed 26 July 2010

We've booked our soccer teams at this hotel the last two summers, and were extremely pleased. The property / rooms are in excellent condition. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The common area and pool are kept in very good shape.

The hotel is directly on I495, a very convenient distance from downtown Boston. Train stations are within several miles making the commute to downtown easy. Historic sites and major sports venues are a short drive.

The restaurant / pub on site is very good, and there are a large number of dining options withing a short distance.

This is a great property for large groups or a getaway. The location affords easy access to Boston, Cape Cod and central Mass.

• Stayed: July 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your accommodations the past two summers while visiting the area for a soccer tournament. The Holiday Inn Boxborough is rapidly becoming the premier lodging provider in our area. Our garden Courtyard provides us with a competitive advantage amongst the full service hotels we compete.

Again, thank you for taking the time to provide invaluable feedback to Team Boxborough.

We look forward to being your host again next year!!

Reviewed 23 July 2010

My husband came to Boxborough on a business trip and I came along with him. We stayed for over a week at Holiday Inn and I liked living here. The rooms are large with comfortable furniture, flat screened TV that has HBO, and they even provide you with a small refrigerator if you need it. The adjoining restaurant serves decent food though a tad overpriced. The housekeeping staff is very efficient and keeps the rooms spotless. I stayed here two years back and was quite satisfied. It feels like they have made some improvements that makes the guests' quality of life even better. My only grouse is that they don't have wireless but an ethernet cable and I hate sitting at the table every time I need to use the internet.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfacton with your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. Comments, such as yours, are shared by the vast majority of guests I have the pleasure of meeting in my capacity of General Manager. Your comments regarding the quality of food and room cleanliness are appreciated. I will share your comments with the staff.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever business needs bring you back to the area.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA, CFBE

Reviewed 10 July 2010

We had our daughter's wedding at the Holiday Inn, Boxborough, which included the wedding ceremony itself in their indoor garden and gazebo. We had attended the wedding of a friend's daughter there several months earlier and had a great time. Once again, we were not disappointed! The facility is a great location for a wedding, the staff was outstanding to work with and the convenience of having the guest rooms available for our traveling guests was so handy. Our coordinator- Alyssa Close- did an awesome job of handling our event planning and truly exceeded our expectations. Thank you!

Stayed: April 2010
1  Thank mkl2209

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your wedding that was recently held at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. Comments, such as yours, are shared by the vast majority of brides and grooms I have the pleasure of meeting in my capacity as General Manager.

The Holiday Inn Boxborough, with it's lush Garden Courtyard, has become the premier wedding venue in the area. Hosting over 50 wedding events a year, the Holiday Inn Boxborough has become "the place to get married" northwest of Boston.

Thank you for your kind remarks. The staff ands I are grateful and appreciative.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA, CFBE

Reviewed 9 June 2010

I cannot Thank the Staff and Wedding/Event coordinator enough for helping to make our Wedding Day absolutely BEAUTIFUL and a day we will remember forever. I received so many compliments about how beautiful everything was and how nice and promt the service was. The staff and service for the Bridal Party was amazing and everyone was so kind and helpful to us as well.

The Bridal Sweeet was beautiful, clean and VERY Large and comfortable.

Again Thank you Boxborough Holiday Inn for everythng!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mjk7106
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recently held wedding reception at the Holiday Inn Boxborough's Garden Courtyard. Your comments are shared by the vast majority of brides and groomes who have had similar experiences at the Hotel. The Holiday Inn is one of the area's most popular venues for weddings and other social catered events. Our lush Garden Courtyard is our most popular selling feature distinguishing us from our competition.

I especially appreciated the compliments of my staff and food quality. I am very fortunate to be leading a team that is truly passionate about service excellence.

Looking forward to being your host whenver family gatherings come to celebrate.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boxborough
Westford Regency Inn
Westford Regency Inn
#3 of 3 in Westford
Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common
SpringHill Suites Devens Common Center
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leominster
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston-Marlboro
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford

Been to The Boxboro Regency? Share your experiences!