“Highly, highly recommend”

The Boxboro Regency
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boxborough
Reviewed 26 October 2010

Words can't express how much I enjoyed having my wedding at the Holiday Inn in Boxborough. The Director of Catering, Alyssa Close and the rest of the staff are awesome. They really work with you making sure your day is your day. They really care about your needs and really treat you right. Thank you so much Holiday Inn Boxborough for making me and my husbands day special.

• Stayed: September 2010
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recently held wedding reception at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. My staff, including Alyssa Close (Spavento), are highly committed to making the Holiday Inn Boxborough "the" wedding venue in the area. No other full service hotel in the area host as many social catered functions (to include weddings) as the Holiday Inn. We have rapdly gained the reputation of being "the place" to have your wedding ceremony/reception in the greater area.

I am proud to have such committed Team Memers as Alyssa. I consider myself a very fortunate General Manager due to my Hotel and Team.

Reviewed 6 October 2010

We held a one-day( 9am to 5pm) seminar for 300+ statewide elder volunteers and VIPs of the SHINE Health Insurance Counseling Program. Services included all day programs in the main convention room, PM breakout rooms, breakfast, plated served luncheon in the grand ballroom, voluminous AV requirements and other services.
Lots of details and last minute changes.
The event was an outstanding success thanks to the planning, coordination and leadership of the Holiday Inn Team including the Service, Catering and AV managers and all the courteous and friendly Holiday Inn staffers that helped with the program.
It was a first class event!
The Holiday Inn Boxborough is centrally located with easy access from all points and easy access to the event entrance from the "plenty of parking" area.
The Holiday Inn Boxboro was a perfect choice and we hope to do it again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with the recent SHINE Conference held at the Hotel. Your comments are shared by the vast majority of event planners I come in contact. The Holiday Inn Boxborough is the highest rated Holiday Inn in the greater Boston area by guests through surveys. We have held this distinction for the past two years. Additionally, as you can see from the other postings on this site, we have the highest "would recommend" rating amongst full service hotels within a twenty miles radius.

I feel very fortunate to be leading a Team dedicated to service excellence. I am also fortunate the owners have invested millions of dollars in the property the past few years. As stated in your posting, our centrally convenient location is bringing allot of new, large conferences to the Holiday Inn Boxborough.

Again, thank you for your appreciation of what Team Boxborough does on a daily basis. I lead with pride!

Reviewed 4 October 2010

Stayed at the Holiday Inn Boxborough this past weekend, and truly had an amazing experience. I have traveled a lot and stayed at many hotels, but this one may be the best total experience yet. This was my first time the hotel and the Boston area, and I was struck immediately at the cleanliness of the hotel (used the restaurant rest room before checking in after my long drive and it was as immaculate as one would expect in a guest room). The staff were all professional and personable; several made time to fuss over my one-year-old son, or just smile and briefly talk to me and make me feel welcome during my entire stay.

I loved the room overlooking the hotel atrium and pool, and I was actually looking forward to the wedding that was going to be held there (which was proactively and politely commincated to me both at check-in and by letter from the General Manager in my room) but I missed it because I was catching a Red Sox game in Boston. But I saw it set-up, and it was amazing. What a great place to hold a wedding reception! Simply amazing facility.

I also walked the trails and grounds surrounding the hotel, and everything is meticulously manicured and maintained. Clean, convenient, and picturesque.

Ate dinners, lunches, and breakfast at the Minuteman Grille hotel restaurant - fabulous menu and great, friendly staff. Highly recommend the calamari, the filet, and the homemade bread pudding a la mode!

If I am anywhere in the Boston area again (which I plan to be) I will definitely stay at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. Thank you Jules La Voie, General Manager, for running such a great hotel. I will be back!

Richard Price
Harrisburg, PA

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2010

Thank yo for taking the time to express your satisfaction of your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. I am pleased to learn we met and, in some cases, exceeded your expectations this past weekend.

I am proud to lead a staff dedicated to service excellence. Our Hotel has become the dominant full service hotel within a twenty mile radius. The local community celebrates special occasions and Holidays at our Hotel. I am pleased you were impressed by the wedding set up on Saturday. The Holiday Inn Boxborough is well regarded in the weddings market hosting 60+ weddings/mitzvahs annually.

Again, thank you for your valued feedback. The staff and I look foprward to being your host whenever travel plans bring you back to "Bean Town".

Reviewed 1 October 2010

The staff was nice, the hotel is clean, comfortable and spacious. Very pretty garden area, with gazebos. Lots of convention rooms for meetings.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recent stay while attending the American Bullmastiff Nationals Dog Show. I am pleased to learn we met your expectations. The Holiday Inn Boxborough is the preferred meetings/event venue in our area. Team Boxborough plays host to over 950 events each year.

Again, thank you for your kind evaluation. We look forward to being your host whenever travel plans bring you to the Boston area.

Reviewed 16 September 2010

In conjunction with another group, we had a 2-day convention and trade show at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. We utilized sleeping rooms, meeting space, the convention hall for exhibits, and even had outside exhibits and a BBQ evening event under a tent. Everything about this hotel was a positive experience! The staff was attentive, alert, friendly and efficient! The food was great. The hotel itself is quite attractive, with a beautiful courtyard space in the center where the pool is located, that would be great for receptions. Also, they have an exhibit hall, which in and of itself, is a bonus! I found that every question was met with a quick response and requests were quickly accommodated. Finally, the location, right off I-495, is ideal and convenient. I would highly recommend this hotel to convention, event and meeting planners.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with the second largest tradeshow the Holiday Inn Boxborough has ever hosted. I am extremely pleased to learn we exceeded your expectations. Comments, such as yours, are the norm and are greatly appreciated. No wonder the Holiday Inn Boxborough is the preferred meetings and event venue in the area.

I am lucky to be surrounded by a Team dedicated to guest service excellence. I am appreciative you took the time to validate our efforts.

Looking forward to being your host again in the near future.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed 26 July 2010

We've booked our soccer teams at this hotel the last two summers, and were extremely pleased. The property / rooms are in excellent condition. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The common area and pool are kept in very good shape.

The hotel is directly on I495, a very convenient distance from downtown Boston. Train stations are within several miles making the commute to downtown easy. Historic sites and major sports venues are a short drive.

The restaurant / pub on site is very good, and there are a large number of dining options withing a short distance.

This is a great property for large groups or a getaway. The location affords easy access to Boston, Cape Cod and central Mass.

• Stayed: July 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your accommodations the past two summers while visiting the area for a soccer tournament. The Holiday Inn Boxborough is rapidly becoming the premier lodging provider in our area. Our garden Courtyard provides us with a competitive advantage amongst the full service hotels we compete.

Again, thank you for taking the time to provide invaluable feedback to Team Boxborough.

We look forward to being your host again next year!!

Reviewed 23 July 2010

My husband came to Boxborough on a business trip and I came along with him. We stayed for over a week at Holiday Inn and I liked living here. The rooms are large with comfortable furniture, flat screened TV that has HBO, and they even provide you with a small refrigerator if you need it. The adjoining restaurant serves decent food though a tad overpriced. The housekeeping staff is very efficient and keeps the rooms spotless. I stayed here two years back and was quite satisfied. It feels like they have made some improvements that makes the guests' quality of life even better. My only grouse is that they don't have wireless but an ethernet cable and I hate sitting at the table every time I need to use the internet.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfacton with your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. Comments, such as yours, are shared by the vast majority of guests I have the pleasure of meeting in my capacity of General Manager. Your comments regarding the quality of food and room cleanliness are appreciated. I will share your comments with the staff.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever business needs bring you back to the area.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA, CFBE

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boxborough
Westford Regency Inn
Westford Regency Inn
#3 of 3 in Westford
Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common
Best Western at Historic Concord
Courtyard Boston Littleton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston-Marlboro
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford

Been to The Boxboro Regency? Share your experiences!