“Great place for plant lovers.”

Tower Hill Botanic Garden
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Boylston
More attraction details
Owner description: Tower Hill Botanic Garden is New England's year-round botanic garden, a living museum of plants exquisite in every season. Several distinctive gardens arrange plants according to an overall Master Plan, that includes a Lawn Garden, Secret Garden, Systematic Garden, Cottage & Vegetable Garden, Wildlife Refuge Pond, Winter Garden, and more. Two conservatories--the Orangerie and the Limonaia--display non-hardy plants in winter, with blooming flowers in every season. Springtime brings more than a quarter million flowering bulbs, including a signature field of more than 25,000 daffodils.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our garden club members enjoyed a late afternoon picnic followed by a docent guided tour with charming and informative Mr Kimball. We all enjoyed our tour of systematic gardens. Also, The view of Mt Wachusett and Wachusett Dam was beautiful, And the Gift shop was filled with assorted trinkets for all. Yes, I did purchase a few souvenirs: book, note cards and plants.
FYI They offer FREE AFTER THREE THURSDAYS JUNE–AUGUST, 2018 3–9 pm
I know we will be return for another tour. Thanks..

All reviews
"unique items"
"early spring"
"special events"
in 7 reviews
"beautiful place to visit"
"worcester county"
"new england"
"on display"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was here for a conference and what a beautiful place! The fountains, flowers, and sculptures are amazing. I only wish that I lived closer so I could enjoy it more often.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This afternoon, my husband and I visited this wonderful garden and were fortunate enough to get in free. During the months of June and July, entrance to the garden is free to the public on THURSDAYS from 3:00pm - 9:00pm. It's a great time of the day to enjoy not only the various gardens, but also to enjoy the view from Belvedere Overlook. You can easily walk the entire place in one visit. Definitely worth the visit!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I visited a spectacular New England garden called Tower Hill Farm in Boylston, MA. It was a rainy day, which only enhanced my photos. Notice the droplets on the petals & leaves. I wish I could post all 40 photos ~ there were many varieties that thrive here that don’t grow well in the South.

The entire 137-acre facility has a rich history, from its beginning in 1718.

Highly Recommended.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2018

My daughter and I had a very enjoyable Friday afternoon visit to Tower Hill in late May. There are very nice walking trails and a variety of gardens ranging from forest to formal. The main buildings are very lovely and surrounded a diversity of nice fountains. We especially liked climbing up to the top of Tower Hill with a view out over Wachusett Reservoir and toward Wachusett Mountain. We also benefitted from a nice breeze up there! This is a fairly new garden, but there are a number of interesting plantings that are well labeled. Definitely worth a visit!