“Great Stay”

Hampton Inn Boston Braintree
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Braintree
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Great staff. Pet friendly a real plus. Great value. Great location, close to Interstate and mega shopping, easy access to Boston and South Shore. Great breakfast. We were relocating with a large U-haul and staff very helpful with place to park.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank J B

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights. Staff was great. The free breakfast was awesome as usual. Room was clean. Needed a shuttle to the train station and the shuttle driver wasn't at work yet so the manager paid for a taxi for me to take which was unexpected but greatly appreciated. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank greg t
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

We booked the hotel as a budget option while waiting for an apartment to be ready, but we definitely got more than we bargained for.

The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the facilities are great, and the rooms have plenty of comforts for longer term stays.

Would highly recommend for longer term stays as it punches well above it's weight in the 3 star class of hotels in the area.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Visiting family from out of town,...we were not familiar with the area- picked this hotel by chance. Overall- fine for the price we paid. Close to a very nice mall- hotel transportation available. Hot breakfast buffet was nice and changed daily. Housekeeping did an excellent job. Pool available - but we didn't use it

Service was excellent, staff went out of their way to help with anything we needed - especially Billy - the shuttle van driver! Went above and beyond to help me when I had an issue with my rental car! Thank you Billy - you're a great employee- they are lucky to have you.

Only negative - room seemed a little worn out had a funny, musty smell - could use a little updating.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lovethebeach70
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Excellent hotel. Clean and spacious. Bathroom was clean and beautiful. I now travel alone but for people who like their privacy there was an actual door to all the bathroom "stuff"; toilet, shower, vanity. When I would travel with my husband before he passed I would always have to call the hotel and confirm their bathroom setup. Most of the time they didn't know what the heck I was talking about. I LIKE MY PRIVACY. Also their was a fridge in the room. Very important. Also had a microwave but I didn't have an opportunity to use. All hotels now are staring to use those pod coffee makers. I don't like those pods, I like my coffee made all at the same time in the mornings so I have to travel with my own coffee maker. The pod is good if you want just one cup in the afternoon. Also, I NEED my half and half for my coffee and they provided lots in the lobby.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This was the third hotel of our trip, and probably the best overall.

Location was great, easy to get to and easy access (by car) to the Boston subway system.

The rooms were great - spacious, comfortable, clean. Even the sofa bed was comfortable!

The pool was clean and warm, and the hot tub a great way to relax after a long day.

Breakfast (included) was great and included lots of hot options, as well as free coffee 24/7.

Recommended!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Trillium_Family
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This Inn is located off of Interstate 93 in Braintree Mass. about a twenty minute drive from Boston under ideal traffic conditions. However, the price is right and the hotel is very comfortable, friendly and professionally run.
This was my second stay at the hotel and I was very satisfied. The room is comfortable and clean, though not large, with King-sized bed, flat screen tv, and refrigerator. One of the very nice features for me was that the hotel welcomes dogs and I was able to have my dog, who is medium-sized (50 pounds), stay with me without a problem. There is a small area behind the hotel which is a designated dog walking area supplying bags and garbage pails for easy clean-up. The hotel is kept very clean.

There is a small "business" room with two computers and printer as well as an indoor pool.

Breakfast is complimentary and was very, very good. Each morning there were hot choices like scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, waffles, fruit-filled pancakes as well as a selection of cold cereals, fresh fruit, juices, hard boiled eggs, and assorted breads. The dining area is meticulously clean. There is always complimentary hot coffee and tea available in the lobby.

There is a shopping mall, a Barnes and Nobles bookstore and a pleasant wooded/hiking area within a short drive of the hotel. There are a couple of restaurants not too far away but I did not try them.

The manager and staff of the hotel are professional and really try to please. My compliments to them. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Braintree
Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree
Boston Marriott Quincy
Candlewood Suites - Boston Braintree
Beantown Inn
Beantown Inn
#5 of 7 in Braintree
Extended Stay America - Boston - Braintree
Residence Inn Boston Braintree

Been to Hampton Inn Boston Braintree? Share your experiences!