“Great Food and Excellent Service!!!”
Review of Legal Sea Foods - CLOSED

Legal Sea Foods
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: The signature dish at Legal Sea Foods – really fresh fish. Get reeled in to our U-shaped bar or wood-paneled dining room. Those traveling to and from Cape Cod on Route 93 are known to make a stopover for seafood. And not to be missed: two monumental fish tanks in our restaurant, one fresh water and one salt water. We’ve received a boatload of accolades including “Most Popular Boston Restaurant” (Zagat, 2012/2013), “Best Seafood Restaurant” (Improper Bostonian, 2010), “Best Chowder” (Boston Magazine, 2010), “Best Seafood Restaurant” (Boston Phoenix, 2009) and the honor of serving our legendary New England Clam Chowder at every presidential inauguration since 1981.
Braintree, Massachusetts
“Great Food and Excellent Service!!!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My husband and I enjoyed another wonderful meal at The Legal Seafoods Restaurant in Braintree and wanted to take the time thank our servers for a great meal and the top-notch attention to service (something that is lacking in so many restaurants). Valerie was our server along with Liz who was training. Valerie was attentive to us while still guiding Liz who seems to be well on her way to being another great server at this restaurants. We have had the pleasure of dining at several of the Legal Seafood establishments in Boston (including that heavenly top floor one in the Seaport area) and in Hingham but the one in Braintree is due much praise because whenever we go for a simple lunch or an evening meal, the servers have been outstanding. We actually talked to the manger, Robert, last night to tell him. To have such great service with our favorite seafood choices is truly something to praise. We are looking forward to the opening of the new restaurant in Braintree, but until then we will continue are very satisfying patronage of this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank mahonedawgmom

“Great customer service”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

Great customer service. Ashley, thank you for welcoming me to your city and recommending the crab cakes....they were fabulous. The patron margarita was good too. Two thumbs up...

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great GF seafood & service!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I usually stop in here on my way home from Boston. Service is always great. (I only sit at the bar, btw.) and the GF rolls and menu are fab.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Phil L
Herefordshire, United Kingdom
“The one redeeming feature of South Shore Plaza”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Consistenly good - would recommend the crab cakes - probably some of the best I have ever had.
It is busy and buzzing so eating on your own can be a little intimidating but the staff are all very friendly.

• Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I love the crab cakes at Legal Seafood. They are the best I've tasted on either coast. But this visit was sadly disappointing. I don't know what they did to the crab cakes but they tasted overly salty and almost burned on the outside. And someone went nuts with the salt shaker? Everything we ordered was salty, the worst being the mashed potatoes which we couldn't eat. Definitely not up to par on this day, but I won't give up on Legal's crab cakes!

• Visited June 2013